• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• up seven and stupid plays fuck our lead

Comment

• not enough ball there

Comment

• lousy possession...

corery can't run this team under pressure.....

kyle needs some valium to slow him down and then take it right at the bucks...
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Time for We The Fourth I guess
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Lowry + bench needs to go off at the start of the 4th....

Comment

• We're in trouble man.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                yeah but he can't shoot 3 and Powell has his moments where he gets hot so give the man a shot!
                That's not a good enough reason. Milwaukee's best player thrives on turnovers, and we're shooting well enough without Powell. The ballhandling, speed and versatility of Wright is far more valuable in this matchup. I'd be fine with Powell getting more minutes if it meant Carroll being benched, but I think we both know only one of Wright/Powell has any change to get enough minutes to contribute.

Comment

• this fucking team still has a monkey on it's back

Comment

• Well, on the positive side, Lowry should be well rested after taking the third quarter off. Let's see if he can rouse himself for the fourth quarter.

Comment

• Nice offence. What was that a weave? Followed by iso almost block, desperation pass, desperation shot and air ball.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                        Nice offence. What was that a weave? Followed by iso almost block, desperation pass, desperation shot and air ball.
                        the dwane casey special

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          That's not a good enough reason. Milwaukee's best player thrives on turnovers, and we're shooting well enough without Powell. The ballhandling, speed and versatility of Wright is far more valuable in this matchup. I'd be fine with Powell getting more minutes if it meant Carroll being benched, but I think we both know only one of Wright/Powell has any change to get enough minutes to contribute.
                          It's length, mobility, and defence we need, Poeltl and Wright fits the gaps

Comment

• For every lucky three by Joseph or a Hail Mary heave, he negates them with some stupidest plays that breaks the momentum.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              I'd be fine with Powell getting more minutes if it meant Carroll being benched, but I think we both know only one of Wright/Powell has any change to get enough minutes to contribute.
                              I will take Wright if not Powell but Casey doesn't appear to want to do neither until its too late.

Comment

• We legitimately suck in the playoffs lol. Even if we win this game I don't have confidence we win this series. Milwaukee just looks soooo much more poised and under control than us STILL and that was the only thing we really had on them was experience. It's not working in our favour at all
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X