Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    Ibaka is going to be too slow in space for Giannis. The threat from the perimeter is not his shooting, it's that he's very quick and would love nothing more than to drive to the rim - he's a paint scorer. Quickness + reach is needed to defend him.
    This looks like a job for

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• If you read the stats for Bucks, you will notice that Giannis is leading his team in the three main categories : points, rebound and assist while we have three different players in the three categories. Even Cavs do not have one player leading the three categories. So, stopping Giannis will really hurt Bucks.
      Is the guy unstoppable ?
      No.
      Can we stop him ?
      Let us wait and see what Casey will do to handle Giannis.

Comment

• I'm JClaw and I approve this message. Well done Cody...keep the wins coming.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          I'm JClaw and I approve this message. Well done Cody...keep the wins coming.
          I'm like a knuckleball pitcher. Every win seems uncertain, but then I get on a roll & can't stop striking guys out.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• 538 gives us the best chance of going to the finals from the East.Raps 25% Boston 24% Lebrons 14%.Odds of winning it all goes down to 5% but still the best in the east.Can only hope.

Comment

• Goal leafs

Comment

• Go Caps Go!!

#SweepTheLaughs
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Ibaka is going to be too slow in space for Giannis. The threat from the perimeter is not his shooting, it's that he's very quick and would love nothing more than to drive to the rim - he's a paint scorer. Quickness + reach is needed to defend him.
                  hang back and make him shoot. The bonus is you don't have to guard him closely out to the three point line giving a guy like serge a chance to adjust to his drives.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                    hang back and make him shoot. The bonus is you don't have to guard him closely out to the three point line giving a guy like serge a chance to adjust to his drives.
                    I'm not sure how well the Ibaka/JV PnR Defense will fair with Giannis/Maker. Not too worried, cause JV more than make up for any defensive shortcomings on the offensive glass, the Bucks just cant match up there.

EDIT: An important thing to note is that literally every team knows that Giannis is not a good shooter, and yet he still stuffs the stat sheet - similar to DD (though they are different players for sure)
                    Last edited by DogeLover1234; Fri Apr 14, 2017, 03:00 AM.

Comment

This is where I think PJ might work. He's quick to stay with Giannis and strong enough to keep him out of the paint. Yes, PJ gives up a ton of length, but this might work to the Raps favor. Giannis will be tempted to shoot over PJ from distance, which is the weakest part of his game, by far.

Comment

• Caps win! Caps win!!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Is he really the best player in this series though?
                            I'd say in terms of sheer brain-melting talent, Giannis is the best, but when you factor in vet savvy and experience, Kyle is the best.

We should be able to effectively neutralize him as long as we don't get into foul trouble.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Go Caps Go!!

#SweepTheLaughs
                              Why do you keep trolling? There's another forum to shit on the Leafs if that's what you want to do. It's just obnoxious here.

Comment

• I feel bad for the Raps.... being in the Playoffs in this city at the Same time as the Leafs won't be fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X