No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm stoked about this team. I feel like this is our best chance to get to the Finals since the Vince Carter led 01 Raptors team.

If DeRozan and Lowry play like DeRozan and Lowry and our defence keeps playing the way they've been playing since the trade. I feel like we have a chance. Also, need Carroll and Pat to make open shots. Those 2 guys i think are the x-factor for this team.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
      I think Tucker should shadow Giannis during shoot around, ensuring that he coughs and sneezes in his general vicinity whenever possible.
      He needs to play defense like an snotty, unsupervised toddler in a starbucks, rubbing his nose against anything infront of him, licking and breathing on things.*

*This isn't an abstract metaphor, I'm witnessing it right now. I'll give him credit, he's got solid lateral movement and keeping his hands elevated.

Comment

• Btw, i still feel like if Vince did not attend his graduation, i think we beat Philly that day. That whole thing was a distraction to the team.

Can't blame Vince for attending though.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• [IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]

DAN!!!! TELL ME SOME MIND-BLOWNING STATS!!! CLAW REBORN!!! YOU BELIEVE IN DD YET OR WHAT???? GLF!!! TELL ME WHY IT CAN'T BE DONE!!!!! ABBAS!!! TALK SOME BULLSHIT!!! HOW DO I GET RID OF THAT PART THAT SAYS GIPHY!?!?! LET'S GO!!!!!! WHERE IS EVERYBODY??? I'M FREAKING OUT!!!

Comment

• Calm before the storm my friend. Soon as there is one picture of Jurassic park this place will go wild.

Comment

• This link has the best breakdown of the Bucks defence you'll find on the web.

https://cleaningtheglass.com/do-the-bucks-stop-here/
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Sadly I have a family get together for Easter, so I'll be watching this on delay. Was actually kind of hoping for the noon start for that reason, though I'd rather watch a win later than a loss now.

Hold the fort for me. Want to come home to a big win.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  Sadly I have a family get together for Easter, so I'll be watching this on delay. Was actually kind of hoping for the noon start for that reason, though I'd rather watch a win later than a loss now.

Hold the fort for me. Want to come home to a big win.
                  Enjoy it mate

Comment

• Comment

• Sorry for triple-post, but WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE?!?!?!?!?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Sorry for triple-post, but WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE?!?!?!?!?

Tearing down the net?? I see they haven't fired the person who did the shirts last year. guh.

Comment

• Comment

• Cleveland doesn't look like they've flipped the switch.. D is terrible

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                              Cleveland doesn't look like they've flipped the switch.. D is terrible
                              They're crowding PG and don't care about anything else

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Sorry for triple-post, but WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE?!?!?!?!?

Those shirts are ugly as fuck. What the fuck are those? and who designs these stuff?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X