Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanyo wrote: View Post
    having a baby for me last year was great or i'd be here with you guys wasting my life posting every game... was refreshing to watch from the back this year... and it looks like i did a good thing not wasting my time on this team that isnt going to beat Cleveland anyways.
    You're lucky
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Oh and fuck Giannis, cocky little shitter

Comment

• We look like that kid that decided to party the night before the big exam and just wing it!

Comment

• Raps 905 vs bucks would be better.

Comment

• At the same time we lost game 1 vs the Pacers and Heat and similar doomsday claims were made, we've still got this series.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
              At the same time we lost game 1 vs the Pacers and Heat and similar doomsday claims were made, we've still got this series.
              It'd just be ideal if this would stop happening
              OG is our king

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Thank god you're never right
                Hahaha oh but I was right tonight. We are a horrible playoff team we all know this
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Carroll has struggled ALL YEAR. Worst rotation player on the team by far. The fact that he kept his job as the starting SF for this team is absurd -- that's on Casey.

As for Lowry? no comment. He crumbles under pressure. What's the excuse now?
                  And i've been sayin this since the 1st month of the season. They need to completely take DC out of the rotation. Start Powell or whoever. You can't even depend on the guy to make a ft. Just brutal.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                    At the same time we lost game 1 vs the Pacers and Heat and similar doomsday claims were made, we've still got this series.
                    Yeah, it'd be nice not to shoot less than 20% for an entire half
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• So no one is worried about the Bucks right?!?

Lowry n DeRozan are the biggest choking duo in the league. Im seriously done with this team if we lose this series n not gonna be a fan again until everyone is gone, Casey, Lowry n DeRozan. This is such a fucking joke that we still play like a bunch of panicked rookies on our 4th straight year. Pathetic.

Comment

• Shit. Poor Isaiah Thomas http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...e-car-accident

Comment

• Too many pretenders on this team when it matters. Lowry has had an excuse the past couple seasons but im starting to think he just chokes under pressure. Always has had issues hitting clutch free throws and clearly scared to play basketball today
                          Last edited by Machine; Sat Apr 15, 2017, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              And i've been sayin this since the 1st month of the season. They need to completely take DC out of the rotation. Start Powell or whoever. You can't even depend on the guy to make a ft. Just brutal.
                              I dunno. I want Carroll out too but if anyone needs to start it's Tucker. Powell can't match up with Giannis...

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                Oh and fuck Giannis, cocky little shitter
                                Nah fuck us for being weak.

Comment

Working...
                                X