No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the hell do you lose to a team that we own in the regular season this badly?

After the 4-0 stretch, we end looking like the deer staring at headlights. Yay.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
      At the same time we lost game 1 vs the Pacers and Heat and similar doomsday claims were made, we've still got this series.
      You keep holding onto that lol
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
        So no one is worried about the Bucks right?!?

Lowry n DeRozan are the biggest choking duo in the league. Im seriously done with this team if we lose this series n not gonna be a fan again until everyone is gone, Casey, Lowry n DeRozan. This is such a fucking joke that we still play like a bunch of panicked rookies on our 4th straight year. Pathetic.
        Chill the fuck out.

It's just one game. If they get motivated by losing, that's fine by me. Just win series.

Comment

Nah fuck us for being weak.
          Oh yeah. For sure

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            I dunno. I want Carroll out too but if anyone needs to start it's Tucker. Powell can't match up with Giannis...
            I don't really care who. Just not Carroll.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              And i've been sayin this since the 1st month of the season. They need to completely take DC out of the rotation. Start Powell or whoever. You can't even depend on the guy to make a ft. Just brutal.
              He looked so shook takin those free throws.I was shocked he even made 1 of the 3. He just seems broken inside and out; I feel relief when he does something positive
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                Whys his sister driving a 98 Camry

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Tears and heartbreak
                  OG is our king

Comment

• The thing is Kidd makes adjustments and Casey doesn't. I knew the bucks would come out in the second half looking better. It's like Casey says nothing at half time or in huddles lol
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      It's just one game. If they get motivated by losing, that's fine by me. Just win series.
                      This. I had Raps in 6 before tonight, and still feel that's the case. But DAMN.

Comment

So no one is worried about the Bucks right?!?

Lowry n DeRozan are the biggest choking duo in the league. Im seriously done with this team if we lose this series n not gonna be a fan again until everyone is gone, Casey, Lowry n DeRozan. This is such a fucking joke that we still play like a bunch of panicked rookies on our 4th straight year. Pathetic.
                        DeRozan played well actually. He and Ibaka the only players that showed up to play tonight.

Lowry? i don't know anymore.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          How the hell do you lose to a team that we own in the regular season this badly?

After the 4-0 stretch, we end looking like the deer staring at headlights. Yay.
                          I think we were 3-1 and lost our last meeting iirc?

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            How do you shoot 17% in a half
                            Live by the empty clip, die by the empty clip.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Wtf is wrong with this team? Every damn year we play like ass in game 1, and if like every other year, we'll be lucky to survive in 7
                              Game 1 = preparation.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                The thing is Kidd makes adjustments and Casey doesn't. I knew the bucks would come out in the second half looking better. It's like Casey says nothing at half time or in huddles lol
                                It's funny because all Bucks fans think Kidd is an absolutely shit coach. Same thing Wizards fans thought about Wittman. Both outsmarted this fool Casey

Comment

Working...
                                X