No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao even Joe Budden tweeted "Lowry usually disappears this time of year". bahahaahaha everyone knows
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I feel like Lowry will bounce back. I'll chalk this one up more to being rusty than choking.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Raptors 'offence built for the regular season' rears its ugly head for...the fourth straight year.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• DeMar shot 33%. Only one I'm excusing in this loss is Ibaka.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            DeRozan played well actually. He and Ibaka the only players that showed up to play tonight.

Lowry? i don't know anymore.
            DeMar played well in the 1st half but he struggled in the 2nd. Ibaka was good.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              It's funny because all Bucks fans think Kidd is an absolutely shit coach. Same thing Wizards fans thought about Wittman. Both outsmarted this fool Casey
              Which means casey is the worst of the worst. He's can do big things in the regular season but he is not a playoff coach. Just like Kyle isn't a playoff player
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                DeMar shot 33%. Only one I'm excusing in this loss is Ibaka.
                Even ibaka didn't hit 3s. Nobody hit 3s. They weren't smooth at all on offense, couldnt match the playoff defense intensity
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                  Whys his sister driving a 98 Camry
                  Isiah is not making max money yet but im sure he could have pulled for a 2017 camry for her.
                  but anwyays rip sad for someone young to die.

Comment

• Welp. I guess I jinxed us.

Comment

• WHEN IT MATTERS MOST

so fucking what if he scored 27 points but he still ended up with a 7 for 21 (33% FGA) but the killer is the 1 assist and the blow byes after blow byes of all the Bucks players that he guards.

The difference between Derozan and the rest of the legit stars of this league is that they not only score points but passes the ball with high frequency and defend their position. Derozan is still the one dimensional player that I have criticized in all these years.

Joseph is garbage.

Lowry is a non factor

We lose another playoff game

So it's pointless because we would still be the fodder of the Cavs.

Comment

• Sign and trade with Philly for Lowry -- trust it will be a good thing for the team long term. Lots of talented PG now in the league.

Comment

• Patterson needs more than 16 minutes, even if he's not shooting we just play better with him on the court.

Comment

• U gotta give 2 Dwayne Casey he knows how 2 loose game one of each series his coached. How the F@&k did this no talent team beat raps...answer..u guessed it..Dwayne Casey.
                            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              I feel like Lowry will bounce back. I'll chalk this one up more to being rusty than choking.
                              4 points lol
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• holy shit, I'm disappointed and all but most of you guys have lost your marbles

Comment

Working...
                                X