No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure why everyone is hating on Carroll here. I thought he was ok, probably even better than he was most of the regular season. I suppose it was those 2 FT's eh? He can't guard Giannis, but you should have known that before the series started. Nonetheless I thought he did a decent job, especially in the first half. Tucker isn't the best option against him either, and I thought Carroll did a better job of hanging back against Giannis than Tucker did. Nonetheless, you have to live with Giannis doing what he did tonight. But Brogdon and Monroe were unexpected problems. Middleton couldn't find the basket, but he could be a factor going forward. So now you have 3 of the "other" guys you have to worry about and find ways to make it difficult for them to score. Ultimately, it's not like the Bucks offense was devastating, it's just that we couldn't find a way to effectively score against them. Gotta find a way to open up the floor and for fucks sakes, somebody's gotta start knocking down some 3's.

Comment

• Leafs down 1-2.

Comment

• Geez, I must be getting too old for this... Guys are too damn fast these days for me to do my threads! Lol

Comment

• Are you shitting me.

Mods PLEASE: if Abbas loses this game, he's banned from game threads for GOOD.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            Are you shitting me.

hahaha

Raps in 5 buddy, dw i got us

- your survivor
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              Are you shitting me.

Hey man, I tried to get one done in time, and I even skipped a few Note Worthy talking points ... but he beat me by a full 30 seconds. Lol

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                - your survivor
                We're so fucked
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Leafs down 1-2.
                  Are you fucking kidding me. Polak got injured... unable to put any weight on his leg.

Jeez.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Hey man, I tried to get one done in time, and I even skipped a few Note Worthy talking points ... but he beat me by a full 30 seconds. Lol
                    thank god lol,

feel free to post ur notes on here so they do not go to waste
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      No we haven't this shit is getting ridiculous. Every damn game 1 is the same shit. And our so called stars can't handle any playoff pressure

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                      yes you have. Lowry was lucky to even get the 11 FGAs he got. I'm not making excuses he could have been better, but at least he didn't overshoot the ball. Demar they couldn't even handle in the first half, but closed off the paint in the second and nobody else did a damn thing to help him and open up the floor. Cojo couldn't do anything and made some pretty poor decisions with the ball. Tucker was 2/7. Ibaka was great but he doesn't handle the ball. The Bucks D was pretty damn good and it sucks adjustments weren't made but we rolled into the 3rd Q with all the momentum. The pressure was on the Bucks to make the adjustments and credit to them that they did.

I'm certainly not as confidant about the rest of the series as I was before it started, but I'm not gonna act like it's the end of world and freak out like some of you guys. I still think the Raps will win. But some of the crowd here are acting like they gonna lose their livelihoods if the team don't win lol

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Are you fucking kidding me. Polak got injured... unable to put any weight on his leg.

Jeez.
                        And Toronto FC just conceded a goal. Bad day for Toronto sports.

EDIT: Leafs 2-2, but Polak is done. Broken leg or knee.

Comment

• Abbas..... you're nimble, I'll give you that.

But if we take the L..... you're suspended for the rest of the playoffs from making any form of game thread. If you do, you'll get a small infraction from me. Deal?
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            30 seconds. Difference between losing in the first round and winning was just 30 seconds. Who woulda thought

Comment

• KL took the blame

Comment

• Lowry was absolutely pathetic today. No excuse when he already had some good games before the end of the year. Bulldog in the reg s

Comment

Working...
                                X