• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Ya I don't watch baseball.
      I heard about it after the fact. I may get into baseball late in the season if the Jays are good, but that team is tough to watch right now either way.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        KL took the blame

Dude was passing up layups and deferring to DeMarre freaking Carroll. Like... there's no excuse for that. To get outplayed by a rookie like that is pretty goddamn sad.

Comment

• We really need to start PJ. When guarding half-court, PJ did way better than Carroll. Of course in transition, we gotta get back quicker in transition and take better shots to avoid leak-outs. The good thing is these things are correctable and it's not like the Pacers series last year where PG dominated regardless.

Comment

• Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
              We really need to start PJ. When guarding half-court, PJ did way better than Carroll. Of course in transition, we gotta get back quicker in transition and take better shots to avoid leak-outs. The good thing is these things are correctable and it's not like the Pacers series last year where PG dominated regardless.
              yeah he great thing about losing like that is you know there are things you can fix. Something went wrong now you have to figure out how to counteract. Losing small likely means you basically keep playing the same way and hope you come out on top, like last year with the Pacers.

Comment

• Just to show how bad the 2nd half was:

25 FUCKING POINTS! I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS TEAM PLAY WORSE.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  Just to show how bad the 2nd half was:

17%....

Comment

Just to show how bad the 2nd half was:

17%. Good times.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      I mean you did see that the Forum (ie. the team) had voted JClaw to do the thread... you knew people wouldn't be happy about this thread. Lol
                      Hey hey hey, first come first serve unless the person is on a winning streak, been like that for years.... But if y'all r crying soo much, i guess some one can go make a new thread
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                        Hey hey hey, first come first serve unless the person is on a winning streak, been like that for years.... But if y'all r crying soo much, i guess some one can go make a new thread
                        Just saying man. Lol The thread isn't going anywhere.

Comment

At some point you are what you are...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            17%....

The question is is this the Wizards series of 2 years ago or the Pacers series of last year ?

Comment

• Leafs fan are the absolute worst fans in the world, regardless of which sport.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                Leafs fan are the absolute worst fans in the world, regardless of which sport.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                                You do realize that 50%++ Raps fans are Leafs fans too? Including me.

Comment

Working...
                                X