Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    That hairy dude is Toronto Raptors.

Oh come on man, you can't compare the Bucks to Anthony Joshua. At best, they're a Dominic Breazeale or a Dillian Whyte. Lol

Comment

That hairy dude is Toronto Raptors.

The other guy looks like a bulked up Giannis. Sad.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Oh come on man, you can't compare the Bucks to Anthony Joshua. At best, they're a Dominic Breazeale or a Dillian Whyte. Lol

Comment

• Missed the second half. 25 points? Jesus. Losing isn't the end of the world (I posted that I wouldn't be shocked if the Bucks snuck out game one) but they got smashed at home. That's just not acceptable.

Comment

• I feel bad for DanH. I bet he's watching the game right now. Poor guy

Comment

Can't believe the fight is in less than 2 weeks ... SO primed for this.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Can't believe the fight is in less than 2 weeks ... SO primed for this.
                Yup!

Comment

• looking forward to another game where JV gets 5 FGA against Thon. #firecasey

Comment

• The raptors played like shit today. Why are they making it so hard for themselves?

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                      Hey hey hey, first come first serve unless the person is on a winning streak, been like that for years.... But if y'all r crying soo much, i guess some one can go make a new thread
                      If the forum members agree to letting one person do the game thread, its kind of a dick move to ignore that and make one anyway lol

Comment

• Yeah, jclaw earned it.

Comment

• JimmyGetsBucketss wrote: View Post
                          The raptors played like shit today. Why are they making it so hard for themselves?
                          Just adding drama for to make Open Gym more exciting.

Comment

KL took the blame

Nah Kyle, it's not super frustrating that was the case 2 years ago when we got our asses handed to us 2 years in a row. Having the worst playoff shooting percentages EVER is downright embarrassing. How the hell does a multiple time all-star come up so damn small year after year?! It's fucking inexcusable and truly seems like you just crack under pressure. Kyle really needs to get his shit together (period). Enough with the bs performances already.

I get if a player has a bad game or two throughout the Playoffs but to be the worst player in HISTORY is just flat out weak. Lowry needs to step the fuck up and damn near play out of his mind the rest of it to make up for how awful he's been over the past 3-4 years and redeem himself. He has been like T-Ross of the Playoffs with one amazing game and then 2-3 awful ones. Time to reverse that damn trend and play like the damn Kyle Lowry this city loves, enough with the bullshit....time to put up or shut up.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              If the forum members agree to letting one person do the game thread, its kind of a dick move to ignore that and make one anyway lol
                              This was on me, I forgot the forum.

Jclaw, feel free to make a game thread and mods take this down, I'll call next
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• I still cannot believe that we got our ass kicked by the bucks

If Wright or VanVleet took Lowry's minutes, I think we would have won
                                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                                X