No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your track record like the Raps 1st record sucks Abbas (I believe it's .500 or worse)

You should definitely be banned from EVER making another game thread if we lose.

Comment

• Sheesh Inaka and Tuxker might be this teams most reliable 3 point shooters - Houston we have a problem!

Casey is a stubborn mule who plays favourites

Lowry cant handle the soeed of playoffs.

Carroll is so shit aaron Gray is more fluid than he is

Really frustrating to watch that but i have hope this is the year. If not this summers gonna be real bad.

Btw shudda traded lowry when we had a chance. This organization is just soooo frightened to sell high.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
        This was on me, I forgot the forum.

Jclaw, feel free to make a game thread and mods take this down, I'll call next
        There's a half dozen people with winning records ahead of you.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
          Sheesh Inaka and Tuxker might be this teams most reliable 3 point shooters - Houston we have a problem!

Casey is a stubborn mule who plays favourites

Lowry cant handle the soeed of playoffs.

Carroll is so shit aaron Gray is more fluid than he is

Really frustrating to watch that but i have hope this is the year. If not this summers gonna be real bad.

Btw shudda traded lowry when we had a chance. This organization is just soooo frightened to sell high.
          I just want to strangle Casey every time I see Carroll out there, like how the f is it not painfully obvious that he sucks?! He gets destroyed every damn time. Fack! Kyle says it's super frustrating but try being a fan of this piece of shit team that continues to play below their capabilities year in and year out. We should have been able to take out the Bucks in 5 or 6, now we'll be lucky as hell to do it in 6 if at all. So fucking sick of terrible Playoff performances, I can't think of another franchise that struggles this mightly every damn year....step up already.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
            Your track record like the Raps 1st record sucks Abbas (I believe it's .500 or worse)

You should definitely be banned from EVER making another game thread if we lose.
            My playoff record is 3-1

I don't disappear like Lowry when the light shines on me
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Came here for the carnage, was not disappointed.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                I feel bad for DanH. I bet he's watching the game right now. Poor guy
                Yep. Awful.

Did manage to avoid getting spoiled, though, so I got to experience the suck just like you guys did! Yay!
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• This was kind of ugly, but not really. Late, the team kind of just tightened up and had no idea how to score. Kind of frustrating watching Carroll try to dribble, Lowry pass up layups and JV just never see the ball.

I don't like how little they used JV in this one. But really, Lowry needs to hit shots, and role players need to hit shots. They got open looks, just none that fell. The offence was bad, but not as bad as the score would indicate.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Watching the game again (crazy right?) and I think Wright needs to suit up next game. Cory was getting wrecked by Middleton with the post ups (he forced the defense to help then he made the right pass almost every time). Wright's length would bother him a lot.

Comment

• Ugh. Abbas is such a terrible team player. All about the individual stats with this guy. First come first serve, yeesh.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        Watching the game again (crazy right?) and I think Wright needs to suit up next game. Cory was getting wrecked by Middleton with the post ups (he forced the defense to help then he made the right pass almost every time). Wright's length would bother him a lot.
                        ...and of course bench Carroll.

There is absolutely no justification for why he isn't the one treated like Norm and vice versa. Although PJ should be starting (period). Norm should get ALL of Carroll's minutes and Carroll should be treated like Norm where the leash is extremely short and it would be totally justified because there is a ridiculous amount of opportunity given to DeMarre to prove himself and he has failed miserably for 2 years now. You can literally go 10+ games without saying Carroll had an "ok" performance because most times he's hot garbage. I don't give a flying fuck if he's paid $15M, Hedo was being paid similar and we shut him down and sent him packing. The financial consequence isn't even as bad as the in game results. Enough is enough already, we're getting in our own way.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                          ...and of course bench Carroll.

There is absolutely no justification for why he isn't the one treated like Norm and vice versa. Although PJ should be starting (period). Norm should get ALL of Carroll's minutes and Carroll should be treated like Norm where the leash is extremely short and it would be totally justified because there is a ridiculous amount of opportunity given to DeMarre to prove himself and he has failed miserably for 2 years now. You can literally go 10+ games without saying Carroll had an "ok" performance because most times he's hot garbage. I don't give a flying fuck if he's paid $15M, Hedo was being paid similar and we shut him down and sent him packing. The financial consequence isn't even as bad as the in game results. Enough is enough already, we're getting in our own way.
                          Carroll got more minutes than Patterson and as many as JV. I don't get how that happens

Comment

• This loss feels WAY more concerning imo this year than last and here's why...

1. Last year when we lost it was because George was having an incredible game and torching (of course) Carroll. But that was ONE great player and when we got Norm and co. to contain him better then the Pacers had no one else to turn to

2. This year yes is one great player but he's also bigger and better than George and more importantly he doesn't need to score to like PG did in order to hurt us. He just needs to cause the defence to collapse on him and being 7ft tall and that fast it's going to happen almost every damn time (especially when Casey unbelievably continues to let Carroll play) which equals wide open shots AND while not "great" per say Middleton is still damn good so this isn't a one man team. Brogdon and Thon continue as rookies to step up for him as well unlike anyone on the Pacers did for PG.

3. Kidd knows Casey's system back n forth....why because it's brought over from DAL and of course Kidd was the guy on court coaching it to his team so may even know it better than Casey knows it himself. Plus as you can tell by bringing Monroe (a guy paid well over $15M/yr *ahem* Carroll) off the bench and giving a rookie like Brogdon the starting position and increasing Thon's usage that unlike Casey....Kidd is ADAPTABLE. Instead Casey continues to send out Peg Leg Carroll and the stupid 2 PG line up (ala Kidd, Barea...ahem) and we get destroyed.

I still believe we can win this series but said from the beginning this was/is the MOST dangerous 1st rd opponent for us and some of you are starting to see why.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              Carroll got more minutes than Patterson and as many as JV. I don't get how that happens
                              #Casey

Forget about starting -- Carroll shouldn't be getting any mins for this team period. I cringe whenever he drives to the hoop or dribble the ball or shoot ft's.

Defensively he's below average. And he's not really a "JYD", Tucker is more of a JYD than Carroll.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Things just went from bad to abbas

Comment

Working...
                                X