Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post

This fuckwad thinks the offence is fine. What a clueless fuck. Probably the worse coach in the league. I just want to smack him across his smug looking face.
    You want him to say "Guys offense is not working in playoffs!! We need to change our system in 2 days before game 2" and cause panic in the locker room?
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

This fuckwad thinks the offence is fine. What a clueless fuck. Probably the worse coach in the league. I just want to smack him across his smug looking face.
      Seriously what the fuck wrong with this man? The offense is fine? Every time Casey speaks I want to smash my head through a wall

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        You want him to say "Guys offense is not working in playoffs!! We need to change our system in 2 days before game 2" and cause panic in the locker room?
        Well the coaching staff was already panicking as it is. Throwing Norm out there out of nowhere because they have no clue what's going on. How about stop playing the 15M waste

Comment

• Also they need to stop playing Cojo and Lowry together. The Bucks are gonna post up Cojo every single time with Middleton

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Did you watch last night's game??? he was awful last night specially on D. Monroe completely outplayed/outhustled the guy.
            JV was yanked with 9:49 left in the fourth down 79-71 the next 8 minutes munroe had 6pts himself as many points as the raptors team and 6 boards. Down 95--77 when the dust settled

Comment

No, I want him to develop a fucking offensive system that doesn't die in the playoffs. None of this low assist team and ISO bullshit, because that stuff is easy to snuff out in the playoffs. He's had FOUR SEASONS now to develop something and so far he has come up nothing other than ISO demar. NO MORE EXCUSES.

This happens every season. Our offence is great in the regular season but built on a system not sustainable. Then playoffs roll around and he's all "it's too late to change the system now".
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

It's not even what he is saying, but what've seen in game 1. We know that Bucks will trap a lot but did our game-plan differ at all from regular season? More secondary dribble penetration after initial trap? Prepping JV to distribute from top of the key when he receives pass after DeMar is doubled (Only 1 play i remember ended up Giannis hands after JV tried to hit someone for corner 3)? Shooting is one thing, adapting is another.

Also it was just mentioned that Bucks won't keep shooting over 40% from the three. Why the hell not, if we leave them open like in the last game? I hate to do that but Wizards two years ago shoot against us 44.3% in the series after shooting 36% in regular season. Bucks have capable shooters. Just a little breakdown of attempted threes game 1:

Only 2 of 23 were contested ones (very tight or tight distance of closest defender). Somehow bucks went 0/8 on open ones and 9/13 on wide open threes.

In comparison our breakdown: 9 contested (1/9), 5 open ones (all misses), 4/9 on wide open.

Sure that data is not ideal, does't take into account shot clock or position from which shot was taken, but both amount of not contested MIL threes and missed ones on our side is troubling.

Comment

No, I want him to develop a fucking offensive system that doesn't die in the playoffs. None of this low assist team and ISO bullshit, because that stuff is easy to snuff out in the playoffs. He's had FOUR SEASONS now to develop something and so far he has come up nothing other than ISO demar. NO MORE EXCUSES.

This happens every season. Our offence is great in the regular season but built on a system not sustainable. Then playoffs roll around and he's all "it's too late to change the system now".
                  That's for off season fire casey thread. Right now why would Casey talk about system change in press conference after Game 1?
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                    On Dec 12th Giannis scored 30 on us and we won by 20. There is no silver bullett solution to stoping him. That said, if the Raps hit shots it reduces transition opportunities for him which is where he thrives. Slow the pace down make it a half court game and that will slow him down considerably. We also need to win the rebounding battle. If we can grab some more offensive boards that means the Greek Freak is not exploding on a fast break the other way.

You're not going to stop him entirely. But you don't need to.
                    Exactly, Giannis is likely gonna put up numbers every game, and like I said in another post it's not like the Bucks offence destroyed us. It was our own offence that killed us. And if we do the things you mentioned, slow the game down, get some boards we should greatly take away the Bucks biggest advantage, the transition game. We need a better Lowry, and we need to increase JV's usage. Those things I think may help the other guys get better looking shots that hopefully go in and give our D a better chance to set up.

Comment

• I don't recall seeing 4 pairs of hands on KL? I did seem him force his way on the baseline and throw it away a couple times though.

Comment

Just keep rolling out this Lowry quote after every loss and we can skip at least half of the Casey post-game.....

Comment

• casey continues to demonstrate his idiocy, no surprise.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            Something that I've been wondering about Carroll for awhile: when he was signed, Masai and Dwane made a big deal about how in the free agent pitch, they were going to expand his role as an offensive player and let him showcase his game in a way he hadn't been allowed to in Atlanta. That DEFINITELY didn't happen; if anything, it was the opposite, and his role has shrunk compared to then. I wonder how much Carroll remembers this, and if he has a bit of a chip on his shoulder towards the team because of it.
                            Expand his role? To what? We're talking about a player with a shaky jumpshot who can barely stay on his two feet for a whole offensive possession. If anything, he should be getting the ball less.

Anyway, per minute he's getting just as many shots now as he was in Atlanta. He's scoring less because he has sucked more.

Comment

• Hope the boys reverse this look on Tuesday...

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                                I think thats because at half assistants can give more imput. In game Casey is on his own more.

Casey isnt a tactician. Ive seen reporters ask him questions post game where he says "ill have to look at the boxscore" you just coached for 48 minutes u shouldnt even need the box. 25pt half you can bet hes saying move the ball, move off the ball bla bla bla now - reactionary coaching
                                well if he doesn't learn quickly then it's gonna be just 3 more games until we see his championship ring in the exit interview

Comment

Working...
                                X