Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    It's also the title of the reflective essay I wrote at the end of university.
    I'm not gonna lie. I'm the say way at work.

If there's a project due in 2 months, I usually start working on day 57

Comment

• Ibaka is a game time decision tonight

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        I'm not a big believer of percentages and numbers in individual playoff games. Just win baby
        Jeez, you sound like Casey here. "Those are shots we normally make"
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Ibaka is a game time decision tonight
          Serge will most likely play today but tbh we should still beat the bucks with or without him.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            That's reassuring. Shaq is a dumbass.
            So you trust Lowry?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• JimmyGetsBucketss wrote: View Post
              Serge will most likely play today but tbh we should still beat the bucks with or without him.
              I feel like this team will actually respond well to a little adversity. Self-motivation when they're favoured seems to be a problem.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Jeez, you sound like Casey here. "Those are shots we normally make"
                Nah, but saying 83% of teams do this, or home teams typically do this, it all really goes out the window. One game, raps vs Bucks.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Our first major adjustment should be powell in for carroll. Doesn't matter if Giannis can shoot over top of him, that's what we want.

Let's see if Casey has the stones.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Our first major adjustment should be powell in for carroll. Doesn't matter if Giannis can shoot over top of him, that's what we want.

Let's see if Casey has the stones.
                    Giannis is a freak, driving right into Ibaka's chest and dunking in his face was crazy - that was against the Raps PF, so they aren't going to be able to stop that entirely, just make him work because as a team the Raptors have far more talent than the Bucks. Just take care of business and hit some damn shots. With everything that went on last game, if they had hit their FT's and 3's at their regular rate they likely would have won.

Oh, and play that top 5 defence they're capable of playing, too.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• The whole league is mocking Lowry. He needs to show up today.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                        The whole league is mocking Lowry. He needs to show up today.
                        Shaq called him out too.

Comment

• Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                            Giannis is a freak, driving right into Ibaka's chest and dunking in his face was crazy - that was against the Raps PF, so they aren't going to be able to stop that entirely, just make him work because as a team the Raptors have far more talent than the Bucks. Just take care of business and hit some damn shots. With everything that went on last game, if they had hit their FT's and 3's at their regular rate they likely would have won.

Oh, and play that top 5 defence they're capable of playing, too.
                            Whether it's powell or tucker, somebody needs to take carroll out. He's complete dead weight.

Comment

• I like it

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                The Toronto Red Wings?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X