Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And... exhale.......................

Comment

• Wow what an end to the game! Big shots down the end, and multiple great defensive rotations. Fun stuff.

Comment

• Can we get a FUCK THE BUCKS chant going when we come home?
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• We ain't winning against the Cavs though lol

Fantasy

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            please don't shake or hug anyone as you walk off...

its a win....
            Luckiest muthafuckin win.

But it's a goddamn sweet playoff win baby!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              I try but they fuck me over every time. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice...
              You mean fool you every single game where you manage to let the Raptors ruin your day!

Comment

• A win is nice. Twas ugly indeed. Maybe ugly enough that dwane still sees the need to make "adjustments" (the demarre elephant in the room)
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                  We ain't winning against the Cavs though lol

Fantasy
                  If we can't contain the lesser version of LBJ, no chance we do the real thing....not to mention Kyrie.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Maybe it's time to blow it up. Let Lowry walk, trade DD away & build around JV along with the young core in Wright, Norm, Bruno & Poeltl.
                    Really?? What are you talking about!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• The Rawth wrote: View Post
                      I literally just logged into my account to say how annoying GLF is... I get so sick of reading the negative posts and complaining. The worst flip flopping ive ever seen before hahaha

Enjoy the game but dont let it effect you eh!

In saying that...stress city this game
                      It was a lucky win. We still played like fools. Good luck to this team in Milwaukee because they are gonna need it badly. We were 2 missed wide open 3's from being down 0-2. Remember that
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Bucks have to come back down to earth at some point right? These guys are playing pretty far above their heads

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                          If we can't contain the lesser version of LBJ, no chance we do the real thing....not to mention Kyrie.
                          Cleveland can't play defence... we can contain Kyrie and Love.. .Just not James ...so I aint worried.

Comment

• We're lucky. That was so close. Godddamn.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I gotta say though thank God for Serge....he kept us in the game.

If we didn't make those trades this would have been blowouts and swept.

Comment

• The way I look at it, this series is all about re-integrating Lowry into the lineup and finding a rhythm. A long series might be a good thing and have us firing on all cylinders for the Cavs. I'm going glass half-full to keep my sanity.

Comment

Working...
                                X