No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost in all of this, we're not giving the bucks enough credit. They're long, fast, and came to play. Well coached with an absolute stud in Giannis. We were all waaaay too cocky with this "raps in 5" shit. This team is a load to deal with.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      We say this EVERY time. At some point its us and not them. We are constantly leaving guys wide open and relaxing when we get a 10 point lead. They won't be coming back down to earth because we will make sure we continue to give them way more confidence than they should have. It's usual Raptors protocol lol
      I think for the most part the Raptors have their game plan figured out. Just gotta clean up some mistakes here and there. Mistakes include stupid passes and turnovers by Lowry and Joseph which were huge in the 2nd half.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
        I've been saying even before the Playoffs started, the Bucks are THE worst matchup in the 1st rd.

No one wanted them because of how tough Giannis is to contain with all the shooters around him.
        We won the 3pt battle tonight, both in % and makes. Giannis had 24 pts on 24 shots, so he was pretty much contained. It was close because of more subtler reasons. Bucks killed us on the offensive glass (12-6 OREB), and held their own on FTAs for much of the game as well as TOs, until near the end. Those are 3 areas where we usually have an advantage in the regular season, but it's been muted so far in the playoffs.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
          The Chicago Bulls say hello...... how do you do? We're about to go up 2-0 against the #1 seed.
          Yeah.. if the best coach thats ever been goes down 2 to zip in the first round . I wonder how that gets spun....You know he has won the Horizon League coach of the year... however he hasn't fared nearly so well at the apex of the profession in the NBA...

In any event...a Bulls win will take the press eyes off the raptors and squarely on the Chowderheads...
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

We say this EVERY time. At some point its us and not them. We are constantly leaving guys wide open and relaxing when we get a 10 point lead. They won't be coming back down to earth because we will make sure we continue to give them way more confidence than they should have. It's usual Raptors protocol lol
            Snell has made 7 threes on 53% shooting so far in this series. Monroe is playing out of his mind. I don't think that's sustainable

Comment

• Raps in 5
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                The Chicago Bulls say hello...... how do you do? We're about to go up 2-0 against the #1 seed.
                Puhlease....BOS is the biggest fraud "#1 seed" I've seen in years.

They have yet to make it out the 1st rd with this team.

They rely so heavily on IT who obviously must be trying to fight himself mentally to stay in the game considering the awful lose of his sister. The Bulls are a 2pt team...and yeah yeah about the stupid superstition of us against the Bulls zzzz...Butler is by FAR a much easier player for PJ to defend than Giannis who is the height and length of a C while PJ is the height of a SG. I'll take that ANY day over this.

Comment

• We were lucky to win that one. We hit 14 threes, and that's definitely not going to keep on happening. I don't see us wining this series.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

There's like 20 fanbases that wish they were in our position. I suspect you'd be a neurotic basket case even if you cheered for golden state
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• We gotta take advantage of JV post-ups on Maker more. We did some of that today, but gotta really push the inside-out game. It'd also really help if we could get Giannis into foul trouble.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        You must be just so much fun at parties and get togethers...
                        Haha I actually am. Contrary to popular belief I'm actually a really positive guy. Raptors are literally the only thing I'm super negative about because it's been 10 years of being let down. Last season was literally the ONLY season Raptors didn't let me down. Oh and I guess the 2001 team as well kind of. But they always find a way to fuck shit up so it's very hard for me to stay positive with this team lol. Right when you start feeling good and positive about their chances they do shit like lose game 1 and BARELY come up with a win in game two. It's just the Raptors way I guess lol
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                          We gotta take advantage of JV post-ups on Maker more. We did some of that today, but gotta really push the inside-out game. It'd also really help if we could get Giannis into foul trouble.
                          Won't happen, refs will make sure of that.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            Won't happen, refs will make sure of that.
                            Come on NBA!!! We're the bigger market!!! Stop screwing us over for once!

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              We won the 3pt battle tonight, both in % and makes. Giannis had 24 pts on 24 shots, so he was pretty much contained. It was close because of more subtler reasons. Bucks killed us on the offensive glass (12-6 OREB), and held their own on FTAs for much of the game as well as TOs, until near the end. Those are 3 areas where we usually have an advantage in the regular season, but it's been muted so far in the playoffs.
                              Yeah we won the 3pt battle on a RECORD night lol now that is something won't be sustained.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                Yeah.. if the best coach thats ever been goes down 2 to zip in the first round . I wonder how that gets spun....You know he has won the Horizon League coach of the year... however he hasn't fared nearly so well at the apex of the profession in the NBA...

In any event...a Bulls win will take the press eyes off the raptors and squarely on the Chowderheads...
                                As much as I like Stevens, it was pretty obvious to me that the Celtics were a smoke & mirrors regular season team. Wasn't too hard to be a Nostra-dumbass to see that coming ... even before they drew the Bulls.

Comment

Working...
                                X