Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    Snell has made 7 threes on 53% shooting so far in this series. Monroe is playing out of his mind. I don't think that's sustainable
    I do. Have you seen our defence on both those guys? I don't think you have because with that kind of D even I may shoot 50% lol. And role players play even better at home so good luck stopping them in games 3 and 4
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• No matter how down you get on Carroll...
      Bostons 30M dollar man Al Horford is 2 for 7...with 7 board....s and one trip to the foul line...and has an invisible suit on
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        No matter how down you get on Carroll...
        Bostons 30M dollar man Al Horford is 2 for 7...with 7 board....s and one trip to the foul line...and has an invisible suit on
        At least he plays good defence.

Carroll is utterly useless.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          There's like 20 fanbases that wish they were in our position. I suspect you'd be a neurotic basket case even if you cheered for golden state
          LOL naw Golden State would be easy. If we had a player on this team half as good as Durant or Steph I would never has to worry about this team taking care of business again a day in my life.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            Yeah.. if the best coach thats ever been goes down 2 to zip in the first round . I wonder how that gets spun....You know he has won the Horizon League coach of the year... however he hasn't fared nearly so well at the apex of the profession in the NBA...

In any event...a Bulls win will take the press eyes off the raptors and squarely on the Chowderheads...
            Stevens is searching for answers (he's going deep into the bench) but the bigs can't get anything done (Robin Lopez looks like Shaquille O'Neal out there) and the Bulls are neutralizing Thomas.

Who the fuck is Paul Zipser? I honestly have never heard of the guy. Did he play against the Raps? Anyway, he's killing Boston.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              LOL naw Golden State would be easy. If we had a player on this team half as good as Durant or Steph I would never has to worry about this team taking care of business again a day in my life.
              Doesn't sound like fun
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                Stevens is searching for answers (he's going deep into the bench) but the bigs can't get anything done (Robin Lopez looks like Shaquille O'Neal out there) and the Bulls are neutralizing Thomas.

Who the fuck is Paul Zipser? I honestly have never heard of the guy. Did he play against the Raps? Anyway, he's killing Boston.
                I remember Zipser because he was draining threes against the Raptors the last time we were at home.

Comment

• But Stevens only has 1 MVP candidate and last summers prized free agent to build around.

Comment

He's a new Raptor killer. Enough said.

Comment

• Big win, let's hope some pressure is off the team and they can play a bit more loose here on out

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                        Puhlease....BOS is the biggest fraud "#1 seed" I've seen in years.

They have yet to make it out the 1st rd with this team.

They rely so heavily on IT who obviously must be trying to fight himself mentally to stay in the game considering the awful lose of his sister. The Bulls are a 2pt team...and yeah yeah about the stupid superstition of us against the Bulls zzzz...Butler is by FAR a much easier player for PJ to defend than Giannis who is the height and length of a C while PJ is the height of a SG. I'll take that ANY day over this.
                        I'm not sold. Your, "The Raps will be sorry the Cavs signed Larry Sanders. Just you guys wait and see," has left me skeptical of your player evaluation skills.....

Comment

That right there is the problem with BOS.

Everything is reliant on a single player (who is also the worst defender in the league).

Like we know to well with DeMar and Kyle, teams can lock into your best players...in this case it's one. So who the heck steps up to carry the scoring load?! There is no one else even close to being a big time scoring threat to keep teams honest. As I just said in my previous response to you they are they biggest fraud #1 seed I've seen in years. I really believe the Cavs kinda tanked and unfortunately got caught in some bad momentum and habits. If WAS didn't start off cold and we didn't have that horrendous stretch pre-AS break, either team could have very easily took the #1 overall. I really believe they are ACTUALLY the 4th best team in the East despite the supposed rankings.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            I remember Zipser because he was draining threes against the Raptors the last time we were at home.
                            Ah, I was drunk at the Wynn in Vegas watching that game so I wasn't paying super close attention.....

Comment

Think i read he is from Germany.. whre he played ball (like Roy Hobbs) is unknown to me as well.. but he has played against the Raps and he can hit the 3....

If the Bulls win this round... the hype machine will reset and start touting a Bulls Cavs final....
                              Set your watch to it...
                              Dwayne Wade will somehow be portrayed as the driving veteran force behind the surge
                              The US media are lemmings...
                              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Apr 18, 2017, 10:14 PM.
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

I'm not sold. Your, "The Raps will be sorry the Cavs signed Larry Sanders. Just you guys wait and see," has left me skeptical of your player evaluation skills.....
                                Your "CHI is beating the #1 seed so therefore a threat" without actually looking at the root causes leaves me skeptical your basketball knowledge (period)

Comment

Working...
                                X