• Show
Clear All

• Celtics getting absolutely murdered
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      Celtics getting absolutely murdered
      Love it lol wish I could see the cocky ass Celts fans faces when they get eliminated.

Comment

oh yeah.. the chowderheads are getting punked right now... down 16 with 5 to go.....rondo is in on it as well.....
        raps are off the dump list and the chowderheads are numero uno on the talking head circuit...

who would have ever thought basing your entire offense on a 5foot 9inch pg would be problematic in the playoffs where whats not called is bigger than what is ....
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Celtics are the worst #1 seed of all time.

Comment

• If Danny Ainge actually had a legitimate shot at landing Jimmy Buckets or PG at the trade deadline... I wonder if he's re-thinking that decision right about now. Those are the type of 2-way superstars you need to win in the playoffs.

Comment

Put your fingerguns in the air!

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                If Danny Ainge actually had a legitimate shot at landing Jimmy Buckets or PG at the trade deadline... I wonder if he's re-thinking that decision right about now. Those are the type of 2-way superstars you need to win in the playoffs.
                Doubt it.

He probably realized what a fraud #1 they are and wants to draft an actual superstar to build around with insane plethora of young players and picks. If they are able to become a top 4 team with a bunch of role players and IT who wasnt anything but a scorer (arguably still is only that) imagine what they can do with some real talent.

Comment

• Ainge either needs to blow it up and ride with the Brooklyn picks or he should actually build a goddamn cohesive roster with more than just Isaiah + spot up shooters. Their best inside scorer is 5'9. That's an absolute joke.

Comment

• On a scale of 1-100, how many times do you think Casey flinched when he looked (way) down the bench, saw Biyombo and thought about calling a time out to put him in?

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      I remember Zipser because he was draining threes against the Raptors the last time we were at home.
                      It's not a fluke anymore, he's a more consistent McDermott

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                        It's not a fluke anymore, he's a more consistent McDermott
                        Scary......

Comment

Ainge either needs to blow it up and ride with the Brooklyn picks or he should actually build a goddamn cohesive roster with more than just Isaiah + spot up shooters. Their best inside scorer is 5'9. That's an absolute joke.
                          While Olynyk, Amir, and Horford are soft as marshmallows on paint defense

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            On a scale of 1-100, how many times do you think Casey flinched when he looked (way) down the bench, saw Biyombo and thought about calling a time out to put him in?

Comment

Ainge either needs to blow it up and ride with the Brooklyn picks or he should actually build a goddamn cohesive roster with more than just Isaiah + spot up shooters. Their best inside scorer is 5'9. That's an absolute joke.
                              But why would he need to blow it up when he has racked up top picks through BKN and other trades...

Instead he gets the fanbase to buy in and more importantly make the franchise more money without having to tank when other teams (BKN) are doing it for them. If they went through the same time span with a few more picks in the 9-15 range where they likely would be I doubt they would be any better off especially when they dont even have the space to accomodate all the picks they have made. They still keep a handful in the D-League and overseas.

Comment

I remember Zipser because he was draining threes against the Raptors the last time we were at home.
                                I remember Zipzer because he's the guy i was hoping the Raps would select with their late 1st round pick last year.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X