No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As for our game, was out at the pub watching the game, and was again great to see everyone getting behind the Raps. No douchey Leaf fans trying to ruin the fun all night! Lol

Great to see Lowry playing like himself again .. still those Game 1s are killer from him. Hopefully he can keep it up.

Serge was a nice surprise considering all we heard about his ankle.

Jonas is a beast.

PJ playing way more minutes than Carroll makes me happy.

Comment

• So how long till no more Carroll? Tucker, Wright and Powell can easily eat all his minutes.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
        Again....the rule changes have made a HUGE difference hence the improved offence across the entire league.

Iverson would destroy this current league with his combination of speed and shooting if you couldnt hand check him and fouls are being called on everything.
        I dunno about that - the defenses are also much smarter. Iverson was a really poor shooter from distance which is what a guard (like IT) needs to be superb at in today's NBA. Teams would defend him like a much smaller Derozan, pack the paint without fouling and dare him to shoot contested long 2's (which he sucked at).

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
          so who else is excited for the game 3 game thread made by yours truly ?
          Dont go fishing for compliments on thin ice; we barely won. Make a nice thread, plz.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            WE LOST THIS SERIES!!!! WOW!!!!! We are BARELY going to win tonight lmao ahahaahahhaahahhaahahah this is jokes man. I've never seen a team consistently play this bad in the playoffs against weaker competition. It HAS to be Casey at this point.
            Time to take a collection for GLF's pony.

Comment

• Round #1, Game #3: Toronto Raptors 77 - Milwaukee Bucks 104 (MIL 2-1)

Game 1 & 2 are in the books and we have a tied series. Game 2 was way closer tha I hoped/predicted but a Win is a Win and that is all that matters.

Game 2 Thread: http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...18-7-00-PM-EST

Raptors just beat Milwaukee by only 6 points as Lowry had a bounce back game (22/4/5/3/1). He hit a clutch shot at the end which pretty much sucked the hopes out of the bucks. DeRozan came to play as well, he had 23p shooting 9/18 from the field and 7 rebounds as well as 3 assist. Ibaka started off slow but finsihed the game strong, hitting 4 threes (16/7/6/2). JV also contributed in the lmited time he saw the floor, notching a double-double. Antetokounmpo had a killer game again but shoot only 37.5% from the field.

Raptors starting line-up will consist of....

Bucks Starting Line-up

PG: Malcolm Brogdon

SG: Khris Middleton

SF: Tony Snell

PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo

C: Thon Maker

Milwaukee is a really young team and if we beat them on their home floor we would kill them inside. This is a game we NEED to win. Winning it will also give us Home-court advantage again.

WE THE NORTH
              Last edited by Cody73; Tue Apr 18, 2017, 11:13 PM.
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• W
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• fuck, Joey can you change the title to game 3
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Actually nevermind. Might be an L
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

fuck, Joey can you change the title to game 3

Comment

fuck, Joey can you change the title to game 3
                        Damn man, you had one job!!! This better not jinx us for game 3

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          As for our game, was out at the pub watching the game, and was again great to see everyone getting behind the Raps. No douchey Leaf fans trying to ruin the fun all night! Lol

Great to see Lowry playing like himself again .. still those Game 1s are killer from him. Hopefully he can keep it up.

Serge was a nice surprise considering all we heard about his ankle.

Jonas is a beast.

PJ playing way more minutes than Carroll makes me happy.
                          Which bar was it?
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            So how long till no more Carroll? Tucker, Wright and Powell can easily eat all his minutes.
                            Hopefully next game. I'll believe it when I see it
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

Carroll + norm.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

Hahahaha perfect
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X