No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every fan bashes their coach for the loss. Snell was torching us tho surprised we didn't see him more. Also Delly has a really fucking weird catapult jumper. If you rush him he almost always misses, he needs a lot of time to get his legs under him and lift up bad shot mechanics.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      Every fan bashes their coach for the loss. Snell was torching us tho surprised we didn't see him more. Also Delly has a really fucking weird catapult jumper. If you rush him he almost always misses, he needs a lot of time to get his legs under him and lift up bad shot mechanics.
      I'm waiting for him to hit himself in the back of the head with the ball on that release.

Best player on the Bucks to take the final 3 of the game. Guy had 42 airballs tonight.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Fair enough. Only Raps fans have faith in this team. Yet we're still scared af.

Comment

• Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Abbas starting a thread to bring us good luck is exactly like Casey starting Carroll for the Raps. We're making it way too hard on ourselves to win games we should be dominating.
              Secretly y'all are happy as fuck the saviour came out of retirement to save our Raps. I'm like the second coming of Jordan
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• 2-1. Steal both games. Don't mess around. Go out and destroy these mofos.

Comment

• Am I the only one who thought Carroll was pretty good today? He shot 3-4 and had 9 points and I thought his defence on Giannis was decent, forced him to take jumpshots and never really got blown by either. Considering he only played 17 minutes (which is about the maximum he should be playing, and that's only if he's doing good things) I think that's a good performance for him. Except hitting 1-3 FTs again, come on man.

Comment

• If tradition holds, ie the Pacers and Heat series from last season, then we've got this game in the bag.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                      Am I the only one who thought Carroll was pretty good today? He shot 3-4 and had 9 points and I thought his defence on Giannis was decent, forced him to take jumpshots and never really got blown by either. Considering he only played 17 minutes (which is about the maximum he should be playing, and that's only if he's doing good things) I think that's a good performance for him. Except hitting 1-3 FTs again, come on man.
                      He had a few rough defensive possessions during a Bucks run, and was a team worst -4 in those 17 minutes.

I do think that he was much better this game. Just shot the ball on offence, very little overthinking, only drove the one time I remember and that was a pretty open lane to the basket.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                        Am I the only one who thought Carroll was pretty good today? He shot 3-4 and had 9 points and I thought his defence on Giannis was decent, forced him to take jumpshots and never really got blown by either. Considering he only played 17 minutes (which is about the maximum he should be playing, and that's only if he's doing good things) I think that's a good performance for him. Except hitting 1-3 FTs again, come on man.
                        He was much better for sure.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Carroll was pretty terrible. If 9 pts and sub standard defense is the new benchmark...yikes
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Raptors will blowout the bucks iam calling it now.

Comment

• So according to Kenny we are less talented than Bucks. Well damn i guess we overrate Raps hard
                              Last edited by MixxAOR; Wed Apr 19, 2017, 10:28 AM.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                So according to Kenny we are less talented than Bucks. Well damn i guess we overrate Raps hard
                                Kenny was also saying a month ago that the Celtics were clearly one of the 2 best teams in the East lol

Comment

Working...
                                X