X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• It's fucking hilarious how good we're making these guys look just by how effortless we're playing. Yes, I've watched a lot of Milwaukee games.

Comment

• We relied so much on Lowry and DD creating without any real structure to the offense. Game planning for it isn't difficult.
        OG is our king

Comment

• Why y'all surprised? We are being forced into taking bad shots. We ARE MISSING BAD SHOTS. That's how basketball supposed to work, init?

Seems like this team just can't run any plays under extreme pressure and very solid and tough D

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Lmao you're acting like I'm being negative for no reason. Look at how bad we look. Are you even watching the game? Look at how bad we've looked all series. You REALLY expect me to be positive at a time like this? I don't know how you do it
            Im brought up playing rugby with mental toughness

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
              Hey GLF time to start a thread " could Raptors lose series Bucks?" The goal being to avoid that exact fate....
              LOL naw I'm good. They are losing this series. Everyone here is just in denial. It's cool
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• The worst thing is the confidence we're giving this young Milwaukee team.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  good has nothing to do with it...all players having varying degrees of ability.. but they all share one thing you lack... they don't quit...

you have a special brand of fandom ... really special.. you cheer for your own team to fare poorly.... it is unique... i will give you that...
                  UMM Raptors have definitely quit. I don't know what game you're watching
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    LOL naw I'm good. They are losing this series. Everyone here is just in denial. It's cool
                    If we win the series, you never say anything negative again for the rest of the playoffs.

Comment

• Joseph trying to internalize how to be a point guard in the playoffs.

Comment

• This is depressing.

I had Raptors in 7... But I really don't know.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I don't want to resign lowry, let him walk
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                            If we win the series, you never say anything negative again for the rest of the playoffs.
                            Lol cool because I know we're not winning

Comment

• wtf with those shots JV. Stop it.

Run a fucking play

Comment

• 30 point deficit incoming

Comment

Working...
                                X