Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giannis is a SUPERSTAR, Kidd is not a bad coach, that helps any team

Comment

• lol a small ball lineup where nobody can or wants to take a shot.

Comment

• Are we gonna get 30d?
        OG is our king

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
          He misses free throws just like Kyle!
          but he isn't going to cost the raps $25 mil plus

Comment

• They can't win it with one game....
            Raps going to have to find a way to negate the constant pressure....
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• Matty D just dropped the "missing shots they normally make" line. Wow

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                Giannis is a SUPERSTAR, Kidd is not a bad coach, that helps any team

I will say Masai's draft picks thus far have all been pretty suspect.

Comment

• This whole "Missing shots we normally make" saying has to stop. These aren't good shots. They're contested, from awkward angles and look awful.

Can someone kill Dwane Casey for me?
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I hope the raptors lose by 50 fuck these bums for wasting my time.

Comment

• That month without Kyle was strange. It wasn't flashy, but it was so versatile and gritty. I started to get used to it and I was very happy with it. I'd eat a fat one and find a way to sign and trade Lowry in the off-season

Comment

• I finally figured out what this team is lacking - HEART.

Blowouts after blowouts in the playoffs. This is so fucking predictable.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Go leafs go!

Comment

• It must be really disheartening to know that no matter what you do your offense is gonna struggle
                            OG is our king

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                              Matty D just dropped the "missing shots they normally make" line. Wow
                              Sam Mitchell used to love that line of thinking.

Comment

• I love Kyle but man I don't know anymore about paying him. We cant pay a guy who disappears every playoffs that much money.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X