No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Jack. Don't you dear to replace him, MLSE.

He's straight-shooter.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
      This whole "Missing shots we normally make" saying has to stop. These aren't good shots. They're contested, from awkward angles and look awful.

Can someone kill Dwane Casey for me?
      Pretty sure its Nick Nurse who has the keys to the offense....
      If you want to shoot Dwane.. get Nurse temple to temple with him so you only have to use one shot...
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Fucking hell.

I'm done with this. I want to turn it off, but I can't look away. This... Casey's got to go. No effort, no energy & we look like the lower seed. #FuckTheBucks
        LOL yeah same here.

Comment

• I have never been more embarrassed and disgusted in this team

Comment

• Sell the farm

Comment

• Something was very wrong with this team before Lowry went down. We got two very good players at the deadline but don't think you can paper over these cracks. Something is wrong with this team now. I think it starts with the head coach, but these guys just aren't ready to play. Just as Kyle said before he went down, "something's got to change".

Comment

• STOP GIVING CASEY A PASS.

There's NO other team that falls off a cliff offensively in the playoffs like the Raptors. NONE.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                  I will say Masai's draft picks thus far have all been pretty suspect.
                  Are people really still on this? He hasn't had a pick below 20 besides Poeltl. And based on those picks, Wright, Poeltl and Powell have all looked good. Siakam and Bruno are still a work in progress.

Comment

• I really hope our only problem is Casey because it would be the worst thing if we fired him and it's the same shit with the new coach
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      STOP GIVING CASEY A PASS.

There's NO other team that falls off a cliff offensively in the playoffs like the Raptors. NONE.
                      +1
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        STOP GIVING CASEY A PASS.

There are no excuses anymore. Masai should look for a new coach if we lose this series

Comment

• Holy crap my eyes are burning.

This is horrendous.

When literally every player craps the bed, I find it hard to keep blaming the players. Like, who has even had a remotely good night tonight?
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Casey needs to be fired. It's beyond necessity at this point.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              I really hope our only problem is Casey because it would be the worst thing if we fired him and it's the same shit with the new coach
                              Nah, Derozan's equally guilty.
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                There are no excuses anymore. Masai should look for a new coach if we lose this series
                                toughest off season coming up.

Comment

Working...
                                X