X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Holy crap my eyes are burning.

This is horrendous.

When literally every player craps the bed, I find it hard to keep blaming the players. Like, who has even had a remotely good night tonight?
    Ahhh Patterson made a 3

Comment

• There is something really horrible about Casey: He is totally unable to simplify things. He can not have a reasonable plane for any game. We were totally fooled by our shooting percentage in the regular season.

I do not know why Massi could not see the coaching problem.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        There are no excuses anymore. Masai should look for a new coach if we lose this series
        Stackhouse is my pick if there is no chance of getting someone like Messina.

Comment

• Does the NBA let you concede? Fight another day boys.

Comment

• DeLon you're cool
            SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• THIS is worse than the golden state game Raptors had at the end of last year.

Comment

• Shameful. They should be thoroughly embarrassed.

Comment

• Comment

• Hahahaha

Comment

• Derozan bitch around by Middleton

Joseph bitch around by Dely

Dumb and dumber exposed

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        Pretty sure its Nick Nurse who has the keys to the offense....
                        If you want to shoot Dwane.. get Nurse temple to temple with him so you only have to use one shot...
                        If all Casey is doing is defence then he shouldn't be head coach. He should be what he mostly has been in his career, an assistant coach. He has been promoted to his level of incompetence. (And as head coach of nurse isn't doing a job, you replace him. Coaching, preparation, plays out of timeouts, plays with shot clock running down, all down to Casey. The buck stops with the head coach)

Comment

• DeRozan trying to use his ISO moves against all this length.

And honestly it's not like he has any other choice
                          OG is our king

Comment

• With Parker Middleton and Giannis healthy..... 1 seed
                            SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• This happened last year in Indy... we got crushed... but they came back....
                              Look its one game... you can't win the series at game 3..... need to see how they are going to attack this pressure defense...
                              Nurse seems flumoxed on what to scheme...
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• Speechless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X