Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casey sympathizers remind me of flat earth sympathizers in their arguments
    SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• Ugh, if this ends ugly, Masai is going to bail on the tax. He basically said so at the deadline. Which means we're losing some significant talent.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• lol

Comment

• FUCK.

This offense.... it's so awful.... drive and draw, drive and draw, lets throw a 3 in there..... and that's the PLAYBOOK.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• LOL @ the posters that think this is about coaching....

The 1st stage: DENIAL

Bucks (and Giannis) are taking over, this is why Masai was desperate to draft him.

#VCITSOVER

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              Ugh, if this ends ugly, Masai is going to bail on the tax. He basically said so at the deadline. Which means we're losing some significant talent.
              Significant talent might be the wrong word...
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• geez, what's with the refs reviewing that? LMAO!

Comment

• I had to turn that off. Couldn't watch that eyebleach anymore.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Ugh, if this ends ugly, Masai is going to bail on the tax. He basically said so at the deadline. Which means we're losing some significant talent.
                    Maybe it's for the better. This team is not suited to win in the playoffs.

Comment

With this showing, I'm alright. Better to be the Leafs than the Blackhawks, amirite?

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        Teams take on the personality of their leaders. You have to look at Lowry and Demar.
                        I'm fine with Demar. I think he's grown a lot as a player this year.

Comment

Significant talent might be the wrong word...
                          LOL you're right about that.

Comment

• Experienced Bucks vs Playoffs-Virgin Raptors.

Comment

• 6 FGs..... I wish it was during the season, that's when US teams fire their coaches

Comment

• The Giants of Africa taking out Masai....what a terrible irony.

The basketball gods hate the Raptors lol

Comment

Working...
                                X