• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh wait... he is an Olympian, 5th in scoring and All star

Lol

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
      I just wonder, was any coach fired during the playoff in the history of the NBA ?
      maybe fallen sick, but I'm not sure fired

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
        and he's the best SG still
        You regular season shooting guard

Comment

• second half Bruno time !!!!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            DeRozan gets double teamed/triple teamed and the other guys have no clue what to do.
            literally just stand and watch
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• I predicted a Bucks blowout win before this game started. But not this bad.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

DeRozan gets double teamed/triple teamed and the other guys have no clue what to do.
                We look more lost than a puppy who wandered off in a new country, LOL.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• If they can't hit their contested shots it gets baaaaadddd
                  OG is our king

Comment

• Giannis is great but he hasn't even had to be a factor this game.

Delly is a garbage assed player and he's been better than Kyle in every aspect of this game. We can't win in a game if that happens.

Comment

Would help if DeMar would learn how to recognize that and pass before he's trapped or the lanes are shut off except for a reset at the top. Or if the coaching staff could draw up some counters to the traps.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        Ugh, if this ends ugly, Masai is going to bail on the tax. He basically said so at the deadline. Which means we're losing some significant talent.
                        Yup. The future that once looked bright is going to go to absolute shit.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Sad part is that we have more talent on paper... so what's the issue?

Comment

• Nice to see Serge getting a T. Really the only emotion or intensity I've seen from the Raps tonight.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                              Ohhhhhh. So Dwayne Casey as Head Coach isn't responsible for the coaching...
                              I think i said that ...that the head coach is responsible for managing the players inside those schemes..
                              managing = coaching...

I am ambivalent towards Casey. .. there are better HC and there are worse...
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• Embarrassing. To say the least.

Comment

Working...
                                X