Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball wrote: View Post
    Sad part is that we have more talent on paper... so what's the issue?
    Casey.

Comment

coaching

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        DeRozan gets double teamed/triple teamed and the other guys have no clue what to do.
        That's on Casey. We should have been using our role players more and not have it be all about Kyle and Demar
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Lmao! Lowry travelled!

Comment

• We really don't seem to give 2 fucks

Comment

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Maybe it's for the better. This team is not suited to win in the playoffs.
                There are so many disturbing things here.

1. We're getting crushed by a bunch of inexperienced kids.
                2. We're capped out.
                3. If it's not the coaching we aren't going to find out for at least a year.

I really want to see the bright side here, and I still think we can win this series, but there are some serious cockroaches making an appearance right now.

Comment

• Dwayne Casey clearly being out coached again. How many times can this be allowed to happen?

Comment

• This isn't baseball, the coach has to be proactive

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      Would help if DeMar would learn how to recognize that and pass before he's trapped or the lanes are shut off except for a reset at the top. Or if the coaching staff could draw up some counters to the traps.
                      They shorted the pick and roll the entire time in game 2. It isn't that complicated.

Comment

• wow Derozan actually played D on that possession

Comment

• This series has got to cost Lowry millions this summer right?

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            There are so many disturbing things here.

1. We're getting crushed by a bunch of inexperienced kids.
                            2. We're capped out.
                            3. If it's not the coaching we aren't going to find out for at least a year.

I really want to see the bright side here, and I still think we can win this series, but there are some serious cockroaches making an appearance right now.
                            the silver lining is we're gonna get a new coach next year.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              Casey.
                              There is more than enough blame to be shared between the players and the coaching staff
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• Every one of our guards are over dribbling. Stop trying to get inside and actually pass the fucking ball!
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X