Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    Well that was clearly as forgettable half of ball as there has been in quite some time... flashbacks to the OKC game...
    Lets see what they can cobble together coming out in the 3rd....

You can't lose the series in game 3....
    Forgettable? I wish. That garbage is seared into my brain.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Comment

Well that was clearly as forgettable half of ball as there has been in quite some time... flashbacks to the OKC game...

Hey let's go down 3-1, and put this meme to the test

Comment

• Should we laugh or cry?

Comment

Hey let's go down 3-1, and put this meme to the test

Comment

• Should we laugh or cry?

Comment

• I would love to hear what transpires in locker room.

Comment

• You know, the hardest task next season is not to get a decent coach, no, it is to get rid off Carrol.

Comment

• I would love to hear what transpires in locker room.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                      It's not just talent, it's also the coaching. No, maybe we weren't supposed to have the best player in the series. We were at least supposed to have the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, maybe even 5th best players in the series(supposedly). What the fuck happened to those players?
                      Too simplistic way to look at it.

The league is far more stats and analytic driven. But the bottomline is the Bucks are following the BLUEPRINT of how the modern NBA contender is constructed. I've said this a 1000x but now our fanbase is going to see it with their own eyes...the format is simple (but takes some great luck/planning to create)

A. Get a dynamic ballhandler that causes teams to collapse on him and pitch out or give up a bucket (ie/ LeBron, Curry, Harden....now Giannis)

B. Surround said player with shooters (ie/ Klay, Draymond, Durant...Kyrie, Love, JR, Korver etc, just look at HOU and now the Bucks have Middleton, Brogdon and Thon)

C. Have long athletic defenders, we know who those players are, much have already been listed.

D. The only thing the Bucks are missing and the contenders have been willing to sacrifice a bit on...a mobile defender and rebounder at C. When the Bucks draft this (my "fear" is that they will get Anigbogu in the draft) or find a way to bring in someone like Tristan, watch out!

Because right now they are basically running with Giannis as the C and PG which is unbelievable but they are using Brogdon, Snell, Middleton, Thon & Giannis which is making them crazy fast up the court but if they can get a small ball C to match up against teams that may be able to out rebound them, it will officially be over.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                        It's not just talent, it's also the coaching. No, maybe we weren't supposed to have the best player in the series. We were at least supposed to have the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, maybe even 5th best players in the series(supposedly). What the fuck happened to those players?
                        Too simplistic way to look at it.

The league is far more stats and analytic driven. But the bottomline is the Bucks are following the BLUEPRINT of how the modern NBA contender is constructed. I've said this a 1000x but now our fanbase is going to see it with their own eyes...the format is simple (but takes some great luck/planning to create)

A. Get a dynamic ballhandler that causes teams to collapse on him and pitch out or give up a bucket (ie/ LeBron, Curry, Harden....now Giannis)

B. Surround said player with shooters (ie/ Klay, Draymond, Durant...Kyrie, Love, JR, Korver etc, just look at HOU and now the Bucks have Middleton, Brogdon and Thon)

C. Have long athletic defenders, we know who those players are, much have already been listed.

D. The only thing the Bucks are missing and the contenders have been willing to sacrifice a bit on...a mobile defender and rebounder at C. When the Bucks draft this (my "fear" is that they will get Anigbogu in the draft) or find a way to bring in someone like Tristan, watch out!

Because right now they are basically running with Giannis as the C and PG which is unbelievable but they are using Brogdon, Snell, Middleton, Thon & Giannis which is making them crazy fast up the court but if they can get a small ball C to match up against teams that may be able to out rebound them, it will officially be over.

Comment

• Team of chokers. The only player who nutted up that whole half was the skinny sophomore with braces. We go as Kyle and demar go and they choke. Period.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• OFFSEASON SOLUTION....

Trade Derozan(the most expensive one dimensional regular season pseudo star)
                            Aim for Butler or Paul George

Dump the salary of Carroll and Joseph for a pick

Re-sign Ibaka and Tucker

Offer Lowry 18 million nothing more than that or let him walk

Fire the coach

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

Should we laugh or cry?
                              *barf*

Comment

• We have to give it to them on a platter to stand a chance. Get them out of their rhythm.

I think we need to play a 1-in, 4-out style with JV right now. Use his scoring to your advantage & feed him in the post.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X