No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least we got slapped from the opening tip and don't have to watch our team lose a monster lead like the Pacer fans are.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
      This. Casey has his issues but this goes way beyond that...... these guys are not performing at even average levels.
      Well I hope you aren't implying Casey should be left off the hook.

So far Casey has struggled to get this team going in literally every single playoff series he's coached, and has been outcoached in pretty much every single series.

*I do think the players are choking bigtime, but I also think our approach as a team is a huge problem. It was very clear in game 1 that the mandate was our guards had to attack the rim at all costs, and we ended up seeing tons of out of control drives, and missed passing opportunities because they only had eyes for the rim.

Comment

• Atothe wrote: View Post
        Effort was lacking by NBA veterans with talent. Can't make this shit up. Like Rondo said "they quit"
        Yup....brace for the bad pun, its a wrap.

We have looked terrible all series, the Bucks just look like they are figuring out how to dominate us and our guys cant handle that pressure.

Comment

• Not sure if anyone else heard Smitch talk about bail out spots. That's part of it.... but the other part is that we constantly stand still on offense. We look like statues out there.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I asked this everytime, Benched Joseph

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
              I just syringed myself...
              Going for the assisted suicide huh, creative.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                We're done tonight but at least show up for second half. We got punked. They even played the Barney for us.
                Sit the starters. Let them reevaluate what the fuck they want to do next game

Comment

• Hahaha bench jv yeah he's the issue
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• wow... rex doesn't know what to do....
                    a better map of how to get to the rim ?
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Can we sub in the entire 905 team so we have a chance?!?!!

Comment

• Aaaaah. JV was the problem. Of course!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          We're done tonight but at least show up for second half. We got punked. They even played the Barney for us.
                          To be fair, playing Barney is a solid burn that I can respect.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Derozan off season agenda...

Learn how to Defend
                            Learn how to Pass when double teamed
                            Learn how to read defense
                            Learn how to shoot the three

While he got paid 28 million in advance

Comment

• JV looks angry

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Hahaha bench jv yeah he's the issue
                                Of course he is. It's literally Casey's only answer for any problem the team has.

Comment

Working...
                                X