Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Not sure if anyone else heard Smitch talk about bail out spots. That's part of it.... but the other part is that we constantly stand still on offense. We look like statues out there.
    We usually do though.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joseph the Moron at its finest

Comment

• DeRozan peed himself when he realized he had to play the 2nd half too.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
          Aaaaah. JV was the problem. Of course!
          That fucking Moron ruins e erything.

Finally carroll will shine
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Sit JV and start Carroll. No joke, fire Casey right this second. Seriously. 🔥

Comment

• Lebron is pretty good
              SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• I wonder how close we make this game

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Well I hope you aren't implying Casey should be left off the hook.

So far Casey has struggled to get this team going in literally every single playoff series he's coached, and has been outcoached in pretty much every single series.

*I do think the players are choking bigtime, but I also think our approach as a team is a huge problem. It was very clear in game 1 that the mandate was our guards had to attack the rim at all costs, and we ended up seeing tons of out of control drives, and missed passing opportunities because they only had eyes for the rim.
                  Oh no, everyone wears this. This is a complete failure. Casey absolutely doesn't get a pass. I just think it goes beyond that. Maybe they can bounce back in game 4 but this team looks completely broken tonight.

Comment

• Joseph will try to make this a 50 point deficit

Comment

• Yeah no reason to try out Powell who saved our ass last year...lets keep peg leg Carroll going right to our grave!

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                        Oh no, everyone wears this. This is a complete failure. Casey absolutely doesn't get a pass. I just think it goes beyond that. Maybe they can bounce back in game 4 but this team looks completely broken tonight.
                        It's hard to imagine them rallying back together after this one. But anything is possible.

Comment

• Lol thom!

Comment

• Fire Casey, fire him now.

Comment

• They changed the lineup but are still doing the same thing
                              OG is our king

Comment

• I thought I wanted to avoid raps republic but I logged in at halftime and is actually therapeutic lol
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X