No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavs were down 25 at the half and now theyre up 7.

That's what bosses do
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
      I cannot believe it's Middleton/Cory again
      Getting another ball handler out there was a good idea; problem is he picked the wrong one. Should be Wright

Comment

• Spurs fans sending Masai some love for signing the Joseph the trash

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          JV looks angry
          I wish he would play angry instead of just looking angry..
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• VanDrago wrote: View Post
            can we bench casey for the rest of series?
            Yeah, I was hoping they'd sub him out between 1st-2nd quarters...Didn't get my wish.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
              Spurs fans sending Masai some love for signing the Joseph the trash
              Did Joseph sleep with your mom? Seriously, dude, it's getting old.... we get it.

Comment

• Jeez, you nailed it Case. JV was the issue. He's sitting, Milwaukee's not even trying anymore, and they are still building the lead...

Doubling down on small ball when that is literally exactly what Milwaukee wants you to do is so fucking Casey. Jason Kidd must be laughing his ass off.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  This. He's playing soft against the twig that is Thon Maker. Infuriating

Comment

• Why are focusing on Lowry & DD getting shots?

Where's the secondary & tertiary scoring? Everyone's gotta step up, right? Where's the heart? Where's the hustle?
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      Him and about a dozen others. But good job singling him out for this embarassment coach.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          Getting another ball handler out there was a good idea; problem is he picked the wrong one. Should be Wright
                          It was a straight on 50/50 and he airballed it
                          SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• I have NEVER turned off a Raptor playoff game but this may be the time.

The team looks like it quit too.

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post

Poetic
                              SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Jeez, you nailed it Case. JV was the issue. He's sitting, Milwaukee's not even trying anymore, and they are still building the lead...

Doubling down on small ball when that is literally exactly what Milwaukee wants you to do is so fucking Casey. Jason Kidd must be laughing his ass off.
                                Kidd is having a drink. laughing, and not spilling it

Comment

Working...
                                X