Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wethedone

Comment

• So we brought in pieces like Serge and PJ because apparently the issue with out defense was personnel. The defense is still a disaster
      OG is our king

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Jack did say if Casey benches JV, he should make another change too.
        What he is saying is that Carroll isn't fast enough or mobile enough or dependable enough to play right now and If your getting killed by speed .. which they are....put in a guy who can at least keep up ....in Powell....
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• #wethequit

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            Antoine Walker got paid a lot to make baskets too.....
            But Walker can shoot the three

The golden boy is still working on it at his 8th year in the league

Mid range is premium for some

Comment

• finally - this just MAYBE the game that exposes Casey as a buffoon - JV absolutely has a right to say "fuck you all"!

Comment

• This is so predictable though. Most of their losses in the playoffs last year were blowouts. All 4 losses against the Cavs were blowouts.

They got blown out already in G1, tonight is another blowout. Raptors playoff basketball.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• #prove em

I got this

Yup

Comment

• This is probably end of We the North era. I dont see Ujiri spending money to keep this group together. We could see a teardown
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• we will be very sad, when Cavs sweep Bucks, why ?
                      You can guss.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        OK, only way to save this game for me is to run endless pick and pops with JV and let him just launch threes all game. Since, you know, posting him up appears to be out of the question.

Geez, Casey, use this time to learn something about how to attack the defence. Running the same shit over and over again is not telling us anything.
                        "But we gotta pound the rock Dan! "
                        OG is our king

Comment

• Starting Line-Up for Game 4:

PG: Wright
                          SG: Powell
                          SF: Tucker
                          PF: Ibaka
                          C: Valanciuanas

Lowry, DD, and 2Pat can come in against Milwaukee's bench
                          SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                            There is no IF anymore, he is going to be the next LBJ like player.

He will begin his first attempt to take the throne this year, it just might happen and if not it will be 2 years TOPS.

Crazy thing is Giannis is younger than Powell.
                            yup. This is their uprising. East is gonna be fun with them and Sixers. And we're gonna be "trying" to be in the conversation.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              This is probably end of We the North era. I dont see Ujiri spending money to keep this group together. We could see a teardown
                              If this continues through the rest of the series, I wouldn't mind taking a step back and letting Wright be the starting PG for next season, let him experience it and develop.

Comment

• Wake me up when derozan makes a field goal.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X