No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucks look like they are playing a 3 - 2 zone....
    They got two shot blockers back on the baseline either the ALpahbet or the stick maker or monroe...who are just waiting for the drive in... it works cuz we haven't made much in the way of perimeter shooting...I cant believer Monroe is playing defense but he is...
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Why is Lowry still in?

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
        Just stop. People are upset. Give it a rest.
        Nope sorry for bursting you bubble.

Until we trade Derozan, we would be upset all the time.

Regular season happiness means shit

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
          Signatures?
          You in on it too? Lol

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            Alright. Let's see.
            I am reporting you for that Kidd av as we speak.

Comment

• Norm and Dwight are slashing to open up the perimeter for Lowry and Patterson. Dwayne Casey is coaching nightmare. Do this in the second quarter and they have shot to get back into this

Comment

What's Jack been saying this whole half? I switched to the Bucks broadcast at half
                I can't remember verbatim, but he basically said "screw the Defense. you gotta score! Cavs will score 120 points no matter what you do" basically saying Casey's been preaching the wrong thing. And Matt chiming in and saying "last 4-5 years league's been going to 3 point shots.. " and suggesting we haven't made any move to focus more on that.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                  I am reporting you for that Kidd av as we speak.
                  Awh fuck I just realized. I'm 100% changing it if we lose next game

Comment

You in on it too? Lol
                    Nah, just suggestion

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Raptors after game 1 said the Bucks did nothing they didn't expect. And now it's game 3 and they have no clue what to do with the traps

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                      LOL that comment makes me laugh. Seriously if that doesn't point to lack of coaching I don't know what will!

Comment

• This shit is over. Time to switch to hockey. #McJesus
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Remember after game 1 when even though the offence was clearly the real issue, the team kept saying they were going to focus on defence? Well. This is what happens when you focus on one end of the floor (which was still bad by the way) and ignore your real problems.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                            this is very sad, but this team has no idea how to beat this defence. MU and Weltman got alot of decisions to make this offseason. Bucks vs. Cavs should be fun though.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                              Nope sorry for bursting you bubble.

Until we trade Derozan, we would be upset all the time.

Regular season happiness means shit
                              This isnt about your usual trolling about DeRozan, its Giannis starting his superstardom

...and Masai crying himself to sleep tonight that he wasnt able to get in the draft as it would have been literally his PERFECT pick...but hey we got great years to look ahead to with 31 year old Lowry lol

Comment

• Kyle just sucks right now....'

and anything milwuakee puts up is going in... anything.... it just can't last...
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X