Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg patterson hitting too?

Comment

• OMG Lowry found his shot!?!?!?!?!?! I thought he was supposed to be shit in the playoffs.
      So sick of him breaking his back for this franchise.

Comment

• It's crazy how much the interior D kind of disappears every time JV is in. It's obviously not all his fault but Serge is a MUCH better rim protector than JV. He's always so half assed with his help or over helps
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Delly is one of those guys you love to hate. If he was a Raptor, we'd be praising him every play.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Carroll and 2Pat have both hit a three, what in tarnation
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
              OMG Lowry found his shot!?!?!?!?!?! I thought he was supposed to be shit in the playoffs.
              So sick of him breaking his back for this franchise.
              Literally

Comment

• Love seeing patterson ready to shoot!

Comment

• Monroe becomes a non factor with JV in

Lol

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    No he didn't. When he came in we were only up by 8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    And he ended up scoring 6 straight points for the Bucks eventually. Point is JV matchs up well with him.

Comment

• As much as we rag on Casey but his adjustment on that Ibaka vs. Maker and JV vs. Monroe was a very good call

He just have to ship Joseph to Nunavut

Comment

• machine wrote: View Post
                        ibaka has been a much bigger rim protector than i ever thought. I knew we were getting a good defender but word on the street was those rim protecting days were behind him. Dude is proving all those people wrong. He's been huge
                        for real!!!!
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          And he ended up scoring 6 straight points for the Bucks. Point is JV matchs up well with him.
                          No. We scored 6 more points. And then Monroe scored 6 points

And then jv came in...

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

He was. He was sitting.

He got up like 2 seconds after Joseph got up. Just missed the inbound

I just re-watched.

First, he was not at the table when Monroe checked in. He was not at the table until Monroe had already been in for several minutes. Roughly 5 minutes I believe.

Second, Joseph wasn't at the table with JV. He was at the table with Tucker (who was there well ahead of both of them). They were both at the table before the whistle where they both checked in on Bucks free throws. JV only got up and to the table on the 2nd free throw, which means it's clearly deliberate that they held him out until the next stoppage.

People fucking trying to blame JV for "checking in too slowly". You really think if Casey wanted him in for the 2nd FT and said "get in there JV", he would just be lazy and miss the chance to check in? Like, wtf?

Comment

No. We scored 6 more points. And then Monroe scored 6 points

And then jv came in...

Well yes, just didn't add in the Raptors points. My point still stands.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                                Monroe becomes a non factor with JV in

Lol
                                I wouldn't say non factor but he definitely doesn't go off as much as he does against Ibaka

Comment

Working...
                                X