Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Worst post of the the week?
    Meh. Can't really blame him. The Raptors have been in this situation 3 times before - Brooklyn series, Indiana series, Miami series. Raptors got blown out all 3 times.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Meh. Can't really blame him. The Raptors have been in this situation 3 times before - Brooklyn series, Indiana series, Miami series. Raptors got blown out all 3 times.
      I don't fucking care. Positive thought. People who think about failure end up surrounded by it
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        This feels like a Loss
        Here's a piece of crap for your listening enjoyment

If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

I don't fucking care. Positive thought. People who think about failure end up surrounded by it
          Well, it doesn't make any difference whatsoever what we, on this board, think about today's game. It's not like it'll have any effect on the result.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
            Well, it doesn't make any difference whatsoever what we, on this board, think about today's game. It's not like it'll have any effect on the result.
            That's your perogrative. "This feels like a loss" with nothing added, said for no other reason than that we're the raptors is not something I enjoy reading 3.5 hours before tip.

But go on with the doomsday gloom, team glf

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Best players we've had in that stretch though. Demar better offensively than last year. Added Ibaka and Tucker. Norm being featured (again) and a year better. Better team defence. Can Lowry play close to his best? If he does - I think we win.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                This thread is going of the rails. On a somewhat related note, I watched the replay of game 5 with the Milwaukee feed the other day. Their announcers call Valanciunas "Choo Choo" as well. Is this a thing?
                I believe it's a reference to a pronouncing of "ciu" in the Valanciunas as suggested by famous linguist Charles Barkley. I have seen references in print. Nonetheless....

Go Raps...Go Jonas...

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/VOo...E_RAPTOR.0.gif

Comment

That's your perogrative. "This feels like a loss" with nothing added, said for no other reason than that we're the raptors is not something I enjoy reading 3.5 hours before tip.

But go on with the doomsday gloom, team glf
                  We're all going to die.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                    I believe it's a reference to a pronouncing of "ciu" in the Valanciunas as suggested by famous linguist Charles Barkley. I have seen references in print. Nonetheless....

Go Raps...Go Jonas...

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/VOo...E_RAPTOR.0.gif
                    Miami play-by-play guy says it 3-4 different ways in one game. I've got huge respect for the hockey play-by-play guys at international tournaments. It's not just the names, it's the # of names + rapid line changes. Don't know how they do it.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      We're all going to die.
                      Agreed

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        Miami play-by-play guy says it 3-4 different ways in one game. I've got huge respect for the hockey play-by-play guys at international tournaments. It's not just the names, it's the # of names + rapid line changes. Don't know how they do it.
                        They're hopped up on speed

Comment

• Apparently Game 6 will be on TNT. So yeah.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Apparently Game 6 will be on TNT. So yeah.
                            Good. The 3 stooges and Ernie can talk about our win.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Apparently Game 6 will be on TNT. So yeah.
                              Prime time tv in the us. Sn1 here... alright then.

Comment

• its messed up
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X