Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    Anyone notice how much Giannas gets away soooo many offensive fouls....
    I found myself doing the "hooking" arm movement at the TV every time he drove the ball. It's so very consistent to the point that the refs don't call it, because they'd be calling him every time. NBA can't have that.

Comment

• omg i swear every raps fan must be bipolar
      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        The Cavs are licking their lips like a hungry lion.
        Let them. Tucker will be waiting for Lebron. Giannis is a tougher matchup for him because of his length.

Comment

We'll probably never be up 20 points in that series so we should be fine!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Not even a minute of happiness eh
            For what. The team played like shit. This is by far the worst win of the season.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
              omg i swear every raps fan must be bipolar
              Not all of us.

Comment

• All the Bucks fans are pissed t Giannis for going for 2 there.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Lowry COMPLETELY disappeared in that half. Completely disappeared.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• anybody have derozan's post game ineterview
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      I found myself doing the "hooking" arm movement at the TV every time he drove the ball. It's so very consistent to the point that the refs don't call it, because they'd be calling him every time. NBA can't have that.
                      That and it's at least the 5-6 time Giannas has dipped his shoulder in front of a ref and they don't call shit or they call a blocking foul on us. Tucker played good defense all night! Refs just wasn't having it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Man I wish I was watching this game with Tyron Lue and Cavs. I just wonder what their analysis would have been! man!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          For what. The team played like shit. This is by far the worst win of the season.
                          For what?....

Insanity...
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
                            We'll probably never be up 20 points in that series so we should be fine!
                            Bruh I have said this a million times. Raps getting up big is honestly the worst thing that could ever happen to them. They literally fall apart almost every time. This was by far the worst but still. There's runs and they there's collapsing.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

The Cavs didn't hold Indiana to less than 100 points once during their sweep. I don't think the Cavs will have it easy against us unless we make it easy for them.

(That said, unless Kyle's back benefits significantly from the extra rest due to ending the series early, our chances of an upset are not especially good.)

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                I'll take "worst WIN" over L any day of the week

Comment

Working...
                                X