• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post
    Well then.....

Rest In Pieces, MR. Deer

Comment

• this is the least satisfying series win ever.

Comment

• DeRozan was really really good aside from the game 3 stinker (where no one basically did anything). Norm has a case if you measure him against his expectations coming into the series.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          Derozan is MVP with Ibaka and Powell tied for second.
          Good point. Added Serge just in case people wanted to vote for him in the Poll.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
            No the worst would've been if we lost. We won. That's the point. To win. And raps won.
            It doesnt matter if you win by 30 or 1, its a W and thats all that matters in the Playoffs.

Comment

• Demar for sinking the biggest shot of his career & proving he can play in the playoffs.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                this is the least satisfying series win ever.
                +1

Lowry just keeps pissing me off. Patterson too.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                  That non-call at the end when Terry slapped Derozan's hand was bullshit. Like wtf? He clearly slapped his hands causing the ball to go out of bounds!
                  Like seriously. I don't know why a foul can't be called in those circumstances, but we can get a shot waived upon a review of the shot clock (the fucking Sacramento SCREW JOB). I was so fucking pissed at that.
                  Last edited by Ball; Thu Apr 27, 2017, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
                    DeRozan was really really good aside from the game 3 stinker (where no one basically did anything). Norm has a case if you measure him against his expectations coming into the series.
                    Ya I think Norm was certainly an X-Factor for us, and really tipped the scales in our favour in Game 5 and 6, two crucial games for us.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                      Refs at the end there gave us a little taste of what to expect next round.
                      that's just one quarter, how about 400 straight minutes of this shit?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

LMAO ahahahaahha for real!
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                          this is the least satisfying series win ever.
                          Really....I will take finishing this series in 6 and being fresher to play CLE than blowout the Bucks on Saturday and have to jump back in with barely any rest.

Comment

• With that NASTY dunk, Demar certainly gets the vote for Most Vicious Play. Lol

Comment

• The deer put up a fight, but here it is!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X