Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    For what. The team played like shit. This is by far the worst win of the season.
    Oh GLF, you somehow always manage to take it up a notch. It wasn't pretty in the 4th...but the Bucks were a desperate team...they played a great trapping game and the Raps got rattled no doubt...but do you know how difficult it is to get the 4th win on the opponents court in the playoffs?

Be at least a little happy. The team plays another series. It's a journey. The team is not perfect.

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
      we got 0 CHANCE against Cavs. ZERO. ZILCH. NONE. Unless Casey becomes a different coach. Unless Lowry grows some balls.
      Weren't y'all saying we'd lose this series after the Game 3 defeat? Like come on... and we won 2 games off them last year btw when they were a much better defensive team.

Comment

• Holy shit that was unnecessarily exciting in all the wrong ways, but they did it. Overall amazing response after that game 3 beat down, reeled off 3 wins in a row including 2 road wins. First less-than-max-number-of-games series win in franchise history.

Lowry needs the rest. Here's to hoping for a stronger series against Cleveland than last year. The Cavs are weaker than last year and the Raps are better than last year.

Game 6 win was really important for the rest, esp for Lowry.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
          we got 0 CHANCE against Cavs. ZERO. ZILCH. NONE. Unless Casey becomes a different coach. Unless Lowry grows some balls.
          I don't want to pick on Lowry but would the Raptors really max this guy in the summer? i'm scared.

The guy completely disappeared in the 2nd half making all kinds of foolish decisions. This is why he gets mocked a lot by the American media.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 1) DeRozan
            2) Ibaka
            3) Tucker
            4) Powell
            5) Lowry

I wonder who Claw will vote lol
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
              Why are you being such babies...I have been saying I look forward to it and want to lose the bet lol you thinskins need to lighten up, for real lol dont go full emo over it, we were cheering for the same thing. Gladly we have looked like an entirely different team defensively since that point, the way we were playing the first 3 was terrible, if we continued like that it absolutely looked like MIL had control and would take us out. But anyways, I already changed the sig and did immediately, I have no issues holding up my end of the bargain, now get your panties out of a knot and enjoy the win as I am lol smdh
              Good on you.

Don't say 905 isn't worth watching and then say Bruno is shit if you haven't watched him play. Just makes the sig own your name. He was big to land the title tonight.

Comment

• I'm still so fucking mad at that non call on Demar. If we had the lost the game on that, I think I would have stopped watching basketball.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  Man, the reffing in the last few mins was absolutely brutal.

1) Giannis released the ball late, which resulted in an offensive rebound and a 3 for bucks.

2) Demar hacked on his dunk. Should have been and1.

3) Demar hacked on his wrists by Terry. Bucks got the ball.

4) The blocking foul on Tucker was a charge.
                  It was horrrrrrible. To me this is the biggest concern as we play am even more popular superstar
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I'm likely going to miss Games 2,3 and 4 against the Cavs. FML.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                      Oh GLF, you somehow always manage to take it up a notch. It wasn't pretty in the 4th...but the Bucks were a desperate team...they played a great trapping game and the Raps got rattled no doubt...but do you know how difficult it is to get the 4th win on the opponents court in the playoffs?

Be at least a little happy. The team plays another series. It's a journey. The team is not perfect.
                      We always make excuses when raptors fall apart. I'm tired of it. That should not have happened and they should all be embarrassed. I know Milwaukee was fighting for their life but we literally just stopped moving the ball and we do it ALL the time for no reason. How you expect to do anything against Cleveland when you cant hold a fucking lead for you life. Also Kyle needs to step it up and stop disappearing when the game gets tight. It's unacceptable.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        The march of Jclaw continues....

Can we take game 1 from Cleveland?

Find out by deciphering a series of pictograms and cleverly coded messages!
                        Enjoy tonight. There should be a thread tomorrow. The ultimate challenge. Game 1.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                          Good on you.

Don't say 905 isn't worth watching and then say Bruno is shit if you haven't watched him play. Just makes the sig own your name. He was big to land the title tonight.
                          I didnt say anything about them not being worth watching or Bruno lol stop making shit up and seriously fucking relax already.....I just said no one gives a fuck because everyone was caught up in the middle of what looked to be the most epic meltdown but then thank God that was aborted. Get out of the catty, arguementative mood already lol....

The Bucks wishing they had the Greek Bruno tonight.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            I'm likely going to miss Games 2,3 and 4 against the Cavs. FML.
                            LOL don't worry you won't miss anything
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              I'm likely going to miss Games 2,3 and 4 against the Cavs. FML.
                              Other than being in a coma there is no suitable excuse for that.

Comment

Working...
                              X