Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    If Kidd was coaching the Thunder, the Thunder probably would've won their series. Billy Donovan is just a complete idiot.
    That decision not to foul at the end of Game 3 or 4 was probably the worst decision from a coach I've ever seen. Like you were down 1 for god sakes! Instead they gave up an and-1. All of Westbrook's heroics was for nothing.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Raps don't actually fall apart - they trigger these meltdowns by themselves. They do the same thing almost every time this happens. Raps try to close the game earlier by milking clock with Lowry/DD ISO. The other team starts trapping high up top, leading to forced shots, turnovers and transition points the other way. It's very predictable. Whether it's Casey or Lowry calling the plays, I don't know. But it's maddening. They saved this game when Joseph came in because DeMar gave up the ball early on the next 2 possessions giving us a 2Pat dunk and a CoJo wide open 3. This team never learns... just move the damn ball.
      Maybe that is the lesson they will take from this game. This IS franchise first we closed in 6 games and in the road done only once previously in 2001 season at NY Knicks. Be happily --we as fans are riding a journey just as the players are. We are making inroads. The biggest in road yet up is upsetting CAVS though not likely is no totally unthinkable. We have to realize refs will be out to get us and focus on what we are doing not in what refs are doing. This series has the potential for an inteenational incident if it becomes apparent refs are blatantly one sided.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        I'm excited to see Tucker guard Lebron. Giannis just isn't the type of player he can guard, although not many will be able to in a few seasons, the guy is a walking mismatch.
        For sure.

Giannis is the length of a C. PJ played him very well but simply wasnt long enough to contest his shots as well so LBJ will have a tougher time with his shot but the problem is his bball IQ is on an entirely different level than 99% of this league. With LeBron its never just a matter of limiting his scoring ability.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          Enjoy tonight. There should be a thread tomorrow. The ultimate challenge. Game 1.
          If you take the L, I got your back Jclaw.... as does Joey. You've been the man so far, and you deserve all the credit.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
            For sure.

Giannis is the length of a C. PJ played him very well but simply wasnt long enough to contest his shots as well so LBJ will have a tougher time with his shot but the problem is his bball IQ is on an entirely different level than 99% of this league. With LeBron its never just a matter of limiting his scoring ability.
            True, but at least PJ will put up some resistance and stop Lebron from getting to his spots or getting too comfortable. LBJ simply obliterated Carroll last year, like he wasn't even there.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
              Well done JClaw...sprinkle your pixie dust another day!
              Jclaw you are awesome. The next one may be a it tricky....find a way anyway and this board will love you!!

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                Presti could have done a better job trading his players, but to be fair, they're a small market team and the owners didn't want to pay. Thats mainly why Harden was traded, so can't really fault Presti on that.
                They chose Ibaka over Harden....we are now seeing they had 3 MVP players....thats insane.

I totally get that neither Harden and to lesser extent Russ were at that level but everybody was hyped that they were supposed to be the next young dynasty. They had already played in a championship....crazy to think that even before Harden was a Rocket, the Thunder made a Finals. I have no idea how management can let go of that and cant imagine how tough that feels as a OKC fan. Look at us with VC n TMac, now imagine even better players lol

Anyways not our problem but I just think they have done a much better job surrounding young, elite talent with veterans and a coach to guide them like Fox, Horry, Fisher, Phil etc did with Kobe and Shaq. I realize they couldnt likely get a coach (not GM lol) like Phil but a college coach and no vets...come on OKC, thats not how you build a championship team.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  LBJ simply obliterated Carroll last year, like he wasn't even there.
                  You could swap out LeBron with any SF in the league this sentence would be true.

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
                    Man I wish I was watching this game with Tyron Lue and Cavs. I just wonder what their analysis would have been! man!
                    "Man, at least we know we can count on the refs!"

Comment

• Demar by far.

Hm to stormin norm
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Even though he needs no props, gotta give it to DeMar.

He *knock on wood* looks like a completely changed player in the Playoffs. He is now carrying his regular season into the post season. Kyle could learn a thing or two from his younger brotha from anotha mutha.

Comment

• DeRozan!

And then Powell after that
                          OG is our king

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            ...I have never seen a playoff calibre team, a top 3 seed, fall apart the way this team just did. They should be embarrassed. Thank God for Cory and Demar. They honestly saved this season and maybe Casey's job.
                            Game 3 against the Bucks was waaaaaaaaaaay worse. Plus that was a LOSS

Comment

• Btw guys Bruno's line in the championship game tonight

13/19 fg ... 5/7 3fg....31 pts ..11 rbs .. 4 blks

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                I don't want to pick on Lowry but would the Raptors really max this guy in the summer? i'm scared.

The guy completely disappeared in the 2nd half making all kinds of foolish decisions. This is why he gets mocked a lot by the American media.
                                lol yeah you're not the only one. we max him. we got no cap room. and this team will SUCK for the duration of the contract.

Comment

Working...
                                X