Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They are finally here: Eastern Conference Playoffs - Bracket Watch and Who Ya Got ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Matt Damon wrote: View Post
    Why do you put the letter "h" in Wizards and Wiz? Drives me a little nuts hehe
    Because one has to

    Comment


    • Matt Damon wrote: View Post
      Why do you put the letter "h" in Wizards and Wiz? Drives me a little nuts hehe
      He also seems to use the word even more frequently since people have brought up their annoyance haha "the Whiz are playing where the Whiz have trouble, the road, where the Whiz lose more than the Whiz win"
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • Matt Damon wrote: View Post
        Why do you put the letter "h" in Wizards and Wiz? Drives me a little nuts hehe
        KeonClark wrote: View Post
        He also seems to use the word even more frequently since people have brought up their annoyance haha "the Whiz are playing where the Whiz have trouble, the road, where the Whiz lose more than the Whiz win"
        Subliminal messages at work.

        Comment


        • Nilanka wrote: View Post
          Subliminal messages at work.

          Even after an environmental apocalypse I'm pretty sure Kraft will still be able to make Cheez Whiz out of whatever is laying around and they'll feed it to us through tubes like hamsters drinking water. This product is essentially our insurance policy against ourselves, it is the future. We're invincible.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

          Comment


          • All cheese spreads are by default called cheez Whiz, even if they're no name. "Yo bro you got any cheez Whiz?"

            It's in the hall of fame of "brand became product name", next to kleenex and band aid
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • Cant understand that timeout from the celtics. Took all their momentum away. The crowd was just going nuts after that steal and they just quieted theit own crowd. Chicago is thanking them for that timeout

              Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Celtics got damn lucky Rondo got injured. Would've been a sweep if he'd been healthy.

                Comment


                • So Celtics win 4 straight to beat Bulls in 6. Wiz beat Hawks in 6.

                  So who you like: Celtics vs Wiz?
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                  If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                  Comment


                  • Axel wrote: View Post
                    So Celtics win 4 straight to beat Bulls in 6. Wiz beat Hawks in 6.

                    So who you like: Celtics vs Wiz?
                    wiz

                    Comment


                    • Axel wrote: View Post
                      So Celtics win 4 straight to beat Bulls in 6. Wiz beat Hawks in 6.

                      So who you like: Celtics vs Wiz?
                      Celtics might've been out if not for Rondo injury, Wizards played well, Wall and Beal were consistent enough and their bench is no longer disaster with Jennings and Bogdanovic. you could make a case for every WAS starter to be better player than their BOS counterpart (I'm biased in Gortat vs Horford match-up, but Polish Hammer rebounding, screens and defense might be more valuable than snek 3pt shooting and playmaking).

                      I doubt any Stevens shenanigans might be enough for more than 1 game and Celtcs bench should outscore Wizards one (if that doesn't happen it's a sweep), but I don't see any real game changers there. Wizards in 6.

                      Comment


                      • I think people are underestimating the Celtics around here.

                        Bulls were a tough 8 seed and had the added advantage of Thomas playing through very difficult circumstances at exactly the right time for the Bulls. I think the Celtics were more vulnerable in round one than they are in round two. Now the Wizards are a better team than the Bulls, but I still think Celtics have the edge and take it in 7.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                        If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                        Comment


                        • Axel wrote: View Post
                          I think people are underestimating the Celtics around here.

                          Bulls were a tough 8 seed and had the added advantage of Thomas playing through very difficult circumstances at exactly the right time for the Bulls. I think the Celtics were more vulnerable in round one than they are in round two. Now the Wizards are a better team than the Bulls, but I still think Celtics have the edge and take it in 7.
                          It took a few games but the celts figured it out, much like the raps I guess. I do think though that this series will be much tougher for them. They have some defenders to throw at wall and beal, but who is Thomas gonna guard? It will be tough to hide him in this series I think. Rebounding will an issue for them too.

                          Comment


                          • Ball wrote: View Post
                            Celtics got damn lucky Rondo got injured. Would've been a sweep if he'd been healthy.
                            Raps were pretty lucky Bucks didn't have Jabari Parker. They badly needed that reliable second scorer.

                            Comment


                            • golden wrote: View Post
                              Raps were pretty lucky Bucks didn't have Jabari Parker. They badly needed that reliable second scorer.
                              It's debatable, because Bucks haven't played at full strength (only 1 game played with both Parker and Middleton, where Parker got injured), although seems they were far more dangerous with Kris than Jabari (19-11 vs 22-29 record). Jabari had nice season shooting career high from 3 (.365), he might improved his AST% and TOV%, buf was often (both by Bucks fans and analysts) criticized for stopping the ball movement and shaky defense. Surely his minutes would be more valuable than other Bucks big man tried (Beasley, Teletovic, even Henson), but I'm not sure poor man Carmelo Anthony would swing or even affect the series enough to take it to seven games. I really wonder what Bucks might offer or do with him in the autumn (like Bruno and Bebe he is available for extension) as he have serious health concerns (played only in 60%, 152 out of 252, possible games in his first 3 seasons, both injuries happened to the same knee), isn't a good fit both stylistically (needs ball in his hands) and position-wise next to Giannis.

                              Comment


                              • golden wrote: View Post
                                Raps were pretty lucky Bucks didn't have Jabari Parker. They badly needed that reliable second scorer.
                                Parker's style of play clashes with Giannis. I'm not sure that a Bucks team with Parker would've been as successful since he's been often called a ball-stopper, which plays right into our hands. A Bucks team trying to go 1-on-1 with us each game would've probably lost in 4 games.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X