Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They are finally here: Eastern Conference Playoffs - Bracket Watch and Who Ya Got ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel
    replied
    So Celtics win 4 straight to beat Bulls in 6. Wiz beat Hawks in 6.

So who you like: Celtics vs Wiz?

Leave a comment:

• Ball
    replied
    Celtics got damn lucky Rondo got injured. Would've been a sweep if he'd been healthy.

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    Cant understand that timeout from the celtics. Took all their momentum away. The crowd was just going nuts after that steal and they just quieted theit own crowd. Chicago is thanking them for that timeout

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    All cheese spreads are by default called cheez Whiz, even if they're no name. "Yo bro you got any cheez Whiz?"

It's in the hall of fame of "brand became product name", next to kleenex and band aid

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Subliminal messages at work.

Even after an environmental apocalypse I'm pretty sure Kraft will still be able to make Cheez Whiz out of whatever is laying around and they'll feed it to us through tubes like hamsters drinking water. This product is essentially our insurance policy against ourselves, it is the future. We're invincible.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Matt Damon wrote: View Post
    Why do you put the letter "h" in Wizards and Wiz? Drives me a little nuts hehe
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    He also seems to use the word even more frequently since people have brought up their annoyance haha "the Whiz are playing where the Whiz have trouble, the road, where the Whiz lose more than the Whiz win"
    Subliminal messages at work.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    He also seems to use the word even more frequently since people have brought up their annoyance haha "the Whiz are playing where the Whiz have trouble, the road, where the Whiz lose more than the Whiz win"

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Because one has to

Leave a comment:

• Matt Damon
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    The Chowderheads got their split last night and have life. No Rondo hurt the Bulls. Still the Bulls can get close to having the Celts tap out on Sunday with a win. Let's see if the Mayor can get the Bulls dialed back in to pounding the glass and Jimmy taking over or will the Celtics come home tied and back in the drivers seat.

Whiz in Atlanta. The Whiz are up two to zip winning both at home where they play very well. Philips Areana is hardly a bear pit for visiting teams but the Whiz, like red wine, don't travel all that well. Conventional wisdom says your not really up against it till you lose at home and the Hawks who are a good team win tonight and keep their chances above water. The Whiz defence isn't great and it lets them down tonight.

Raps @ Bucks Pretty much everything has been said. Of the core players most have been traded, benched or are being let walk in free agency. It's been strongly suggested that the coach and his staff be replaced mid series or, for longer term thinkers, have them whacked at the press conference if they lose. The firing of the coaching staff would also be the last act of the President and GM before he is put on an ice floe and pushed out to sea.
    A win today reverses course 180 degrees.
    The Raps dig in and come up with a win today and come back to the ACC tied.

Leave a comment:

• Majesiu
    replied
    Ball wrote: View Post
    Regular season record means nothing in the playoffs (case in point, the year we got swept by the Wizards).
    That's why I added fwiw, anyway this series is tied and Hoidberg needs to make adjustments, starting Isiahah Cannabis might be nice to get the offense going, because Grant and MCW were terrible so far.

Wysłane z mojego MotoG3 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Leave a comment:

• Ball
    replied
    Majesiu wrote: View Post
    I thought ATL may be dead in the water after 2 games, but they came out on fire and swinging haymakers at WAS so it's not over yet, I wonder if Wall & company thoughts already were in the conference finals and suddenly it looks much different, because Bulls without Rondo might not have enough, and imo Wizards matchup better with CHI than BOS, also season series was split 2-2 between Celtics and Wizards (fwiw). Once again 1st round is amazing, maybe outside Warriors and Portland sweep. If only Pacers didn't choke that record lead.
    Regular season record means nothing in the playoffs (case in point, the year we got swept by the Wizards).

Leave a comment:

• Majesiu
    replied
    I thought ATL may be dead in the water after 2 games, but they came out on fire and swinging haymakers at WAS so it's not over yet, I wonder if Wall & company thoughts already were in the conference finals and suddenly it looks much different, because Bulls without Rondo might not have enough, and imo Wizards matchup better with CHI than BOS, also season series was split 2-2 between Celtics and Wizards (fwiw). Once again 1st round is amazing, maybe outside Warriors and Portland sweep. If only Pacers didn't choke that record lead.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Ball wrote: View Post
    Is there a potential Kawhi Leonard we can trade for in this draft???
    Next year. Justin Jackson (Maryland) .... who just happens to be from Toronto.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...nada%29-61944/

Leave a comment:

• Ball
    replied
    Is there a potential Kawhi Leonard we can trade for in this draft???

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Memphis became a much more likeable team after they jettisoned Barnes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X