Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They are finally here: Eastern Conference Playoffs - Bracket Watch and Who Ya Got ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One
    replied
    mike, prague wrote: View Post
    Lol, caught this. Take that Boston!

Skip to the 3:38 mark

This tells me that Steve Smith actually watches the games. Not like the guys on TNT(Shaq, Chuck and Kenny) or ESPN where they just keeps hyping up the Celtics and the Wizards as the team that would give the Cavs the most trouble.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I need a transcript of what was said. Can't listen while at work
    "I know lots about basketball"
    "so do i"
    "no you dont"
    "screw you"

My English isn't the greatest so that's a rough translation

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Raptors in 5
    Celtics in 6
    Cavs in 5
    Hawks in 6

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Raptors in 5
    Cavs in 6
    Wizards in 7
    Bulls in 7

Celtics are the worst first seed in history. Its going to be fun watching jimmy g buckets shut down the midget and D-wade living at the line hehe
    What's Wade's official status? Will he be playing?

Leave a comment:

• yabadabayolo
    replied
    Raptors in 5
    Cavs in 6
    Wizards in 7
    Bulls in 7

Celtics are the worst first seed in history. Its going to be fun watching jimmy g buckets shut down the midget and D-wade living at the line hehe

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    I need a transcript of what was said. Can't listen while at work

Leave a comment:

• suspenders
    replied
    mike, prague wrote: View Post

Love this.

Leave a comment:

• mike, prague
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ball
    replied
    Come on Bulls! Start a new curse on the Celtics like they did to us!!!

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    So glad we're not playing the Bulls in the first round. They have no 3pt shooting but Butler can go off.. and Rondo is a lot better than he was early in the season. He can steal a game for them just by picking a part the Celtics defense.

I believe Wade is back too.

It's too bad they traded Taj and McBuckets.. both those guys would have helped against a series like this.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Celtics and Bulls is going to be a tough one. Isaiah will be defended by Rondo and most likely Butler at times. I do hope they lose but I think they'll win in 6 or 7 in a competitive series.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Raps, Cavs, Hawks, Celtics

Leave a comment:

replied
    I so want Boston to lose to Chicago, but I'm picking all four higher seeds to advance, Raps-Wizards in the conference finals with the Raptors making the finals because blind homerism.

Then we get beat in 5 by Golden State

Leave a comment:

• octothorp
    replied
    Yeah, I went with the prevailing wisdom on the Bulls upsetting the Celts. I think Raptors win in 5 or 6, Cavs and Wizards win in 6 or 7, and Bulls/Celts will be a game 7 tossup. Bulls' bruising, physical style of play, and swarming offensive rebounding is going to be really tough for the Celtics, and Butler defending Thomas for stretches could be a huge issue. A lot will come down to the Celtics' supporting cast being able to score, and I just don't think they have the pieces. That said, I do think Stevens is the better coach in this series, but that roster has big weaknesses that are hard to cover.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Just for kicks, I'm taking two upsets. The Hawks could beat the Wizards - the Wiz have cooled off of late, and if the Hawks catch fire...

And I'm picking the Bulls to beat the Celtics because that would be DELICIOUS.

I think the LeBrons get out of round one.
    Ballsy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X