Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important Amazing Championship Winning Formula????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S.R. wrote: View Post
    Somebody give this man a job in the front office.

Hey I would, but the Cavs have already got me locked down - anything to save their TERRIBLE INEPT "DYNASTY"

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      JV is working on his 3. He'll probably be that player in a season or two.

That would actually be great to see, if it were to happen. Would it even make sense though, assuming JV develops an adequate 3 point shot? I mean he can't rebound if he's on the perimeter

Comment

Ball wrote: View Post
        You forgot the part where we clone a younger version of Lebron James at age 26, and combine JV and PPat into 1 super player.

Yeah, sorry my bad! That's a KEY PIECE TO THE PUZZLE

Comment

NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post
          This time I was just high on GOOD IDEAS!!! And the Russell Westbrook experience
          You were definitely high on something !

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
            Leaving aside whether Westbrook would want to play here, and that there would be a year gap between letting Lowry walk and getting Westbrook, what makes you think Westbrook would be interested in the sub-max contract we could offer in summer 2018 if we retain guys like Ibaka, Tucker or Pat, and have any interest in keeping Powell?
            We don't need reason and rationality in every thread Dan

Comment

NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post
              That would actually be great to see, if it were to happen. Would it even make sense though, assuming JV develops an adequate 3 point shot? I mean he can't rebound if he's on the perimeter
              It's not like you would only use him that way. But if he can take a couple a game and make them at a solid rate, that makes it all the more difficult to defend the Raps with any lineup he's in.

Comment

I love how there's actual analysis in this thread.

Comment

I'll give you that Westbrook is a better version of Lowry iso ball. IF we don't move on from Casey, better idea would be sign and trade Lowry plus a pick for Westbrook next year.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                    You were definitely high on something !
                    Hmm maybe just on the STORMIN NORM. That dude's pretty good

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      It's not like you would only use him that way. But if he can take a couple a game and make them at a solid rate, that makes it all the more difficult to defend the Raps with any lineup he's in.
                      Hmm right. So like a better version of the Amir summer league three! Hopefully that works out!

Comment

Rand wrote: View Post
                        I'll give you that Westbrook is a better version of Lowry iso ball. IF we don't move on from Casey, better idea would be sign and trade Lowry plus a pick for Westbrook next year.
                        Well that was actually my thought! I mean Westbrook is like Lowry, but a little taller and better. Would OKC ever go for trading Westbrook though? I mean that was why I was advocating for an offseason signing, because I couldn't really see them giving up Westbrook willingly especially after the loss of Durant.

But assuming they would, would Lowry and a pick be enough? We're not exactly likely to get the highest picks in the draft or anything...

Also, I don't think we'll be moving on from Casey too soon if the Norm Resurgence continues!!

Comment

Working...
                        X