Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important Amazing Championship Winning Formula????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NeedTristanThompson
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    ...what makes you think Westbrook would be interested in the sub-max contract we could offer in summer 2018 if we retain guys like Ibaka, Tucker or Pat, and have any interest in keeping Powell?
    Championships bro, CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!! Also we get the money we need by not paying Lowry - and Carroll leaving in 2019!!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Love the all caps

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    The sheer enthusiasm is what won me over.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Somebody give this man a job in the front office.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    And then we can trade Carroll for Giannis, Jonas for Towns, and Casey for Pops.

Dynasteeeeeeeee!

PS - We really DON'T need Tristan Thompson

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    mike, prague wrote: View Post
    I think you should cut down on the weed.
    Lol. I was wondering about possible drug induced post ..

Leave a comment:

• nubreed000
    replied
    mike, prague wrote: View Post
    I don't think that's the weed talking...

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Leaving aside whether Westbrook would want to play here, and that there would be a year gap between letting Lowry walk and getting Westbrook, what makes you think Westbrook would be interested in the sub-max contract we could offer in summer 2018 if we retain guys like Ibaka, Tucker or Pat, and have any interest in keeping Powell?

Leave a comment:

• mike, prague
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    We have a new 10FTW people.

Leave a comment:

• NeedTristanThompson
    started a topic Important Amazing Championship Winning Formula????

Important Amazing Championship Winning Formula????

Okay so I've had this amazing idea in my head all night and I have to write about it! Russell Westbrook is a free agent NEXT OFFSEASON (2018)

So, here's how it works. The Raptors let Kyle Lowry walk, and phone up THE TRIPLE DOUBLE MACHINE and offer him all the money they can to come play for us!! Russell doesn't want to be disloyal like the terrible traitor Durant but Masai sweet talks him 'cause he's great.

Westbrook thinks the Raptors would be great for him because Derozan can help him score, Dwayne Casey will let him shoot AS MUCH AS HE WANTS and he knows Serge Ibaka is SO MUCH FUN TO PLAY WITH.

So Westbrook shows up and SCORES SO MUCH while Derozan scores a lot as well, and everyone plays great great defense.

THEN THE RAPTORS DOMINATE EVERYONE IN THE EAST AND SWEEP THE CAVS IN THE SEASON SERIES AND IN THE PLAYOFFS AFTER WHICH LEBRON RETIRES WHEN THE RAPTORS BEAT GOLDEN STATE/SPURS IN THE FINALS

THE RAPTORS GO ON TO WIN FIVE/SIX CHAMPIONSHIPS DWAYNE CASEY HAS A STATUE BUILT AND WESTBROOK/DEROZAN ARE AMAZING LEGENDS IN CANADA

What do you all think???
Working...
X