Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

So who are you cheering for now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who are you cheering for now?

Raptors are now eliminated. Cavs and Warriors have already advanced. Wizards and Celtics series is tied 2-2. Rockets/Spurs series is tied 2-2 as well.

Who are you rooting for now?

First root for: however unlikely, a miracle upset on either side of the bracket. Fuck lebron and fuck the warriors.

If it's the inevitable trilogy in the finals, it's go lebron. I hate the smug warriors even more so, especially durant and draymond
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

Draymond Green is a clown plain and simple. It's so easy to hate that guy.

Comment

The way I see it is the more ships lebron gets now the less he cares about gettin em later.

Comment

I hate lebrun...attitude sucks....any team that beats Cleveland (the decision etc) is my vote

Comment

Cleveland, cause I can't see San Antonio or Houston beating GSW
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Profster wrote: View Post
              I hate lebrun...attitude sucks....any team that beats Cleveland (the decision etc) is my vote
              His attitude sucks? how?

Comment

I'm cheering for NBA Finals to have 7 games. Not 4.

Comment

Warriors, I guess.

Comment

Anyone but the Warriors.. I can't stand KD

Comment

Meh, at this point I just cheer for good health and great basketball. I would actually want to see GSW vs. CLE in the finals - at their peak, full health, firing on all cylinders. Not because I particularly like either team as a fan, just because I want to see the highest level of basketball from the best teams/players in the league competing for the championship.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Cavs. At least we should be beaten by the best. Cleveland the city will still suck.

Comment

Davis throwing shade at Chris Paul. Damn.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                            Davis throwing shade at Chris Paul. Damn.

What does he say
                            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

I'm cheering for Houston and Boston
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                              X