The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I can't wait for the Warriors to win the 2018 Championship
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• GSW with the upset
        OG is our king

Comment

• Arguably the best NBA team ever assembled - no shame in losing to that.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

"you can't take it (money) with you...the Egyptians learned that...it's about winning"

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Carmelo is old school competitor. KD took easy way out but Carmelo took a road less travelled /s

Knicks fans probably lol
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Carmelo is old school competitor. KD took easy way out but Carmelo took a road less travelled /s

Knicks fans probably lol
                  Both carmelo and KD are dumb for their decisions, on different extremes of the spectrum lol

Comment

• If it's about winning, KD made the right decision.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                      If it's about winning, KD made the right decision.
                      KD is not old role player David West. He got desperate...at age 28. Terrible decision in the long run, but it was his to make, and now he's taking champagne showers so good on him

Comment

• I'm uncertain why an NBA player should be held to a higher standard than anyone else. He was offered an opportunity at what he felt was a better situation for him, personally, and he took it. If you were offered a better job at a better company, with coworkers you enjoyed more, you wouldn't take it?

I highly doubt his decision will look "terrible in the long run". It looks great right now, and that team looks poised to get more trophies in the future. Smart man, IMO. Double standards suck.
                        Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

• jimmie wrote: View Post
                          I'm uncertain why an NBA player should be held to a higher standard than anyone else. He was offered an opportunity at what he felt was a better situation for him, personally, and he took it. If you were offered a better job at a better company, with coworkers you enjoyed more, you wouldn't take it?

I highly doubt his decision will look "terrible in the long run". It looks great right now, and that team looks poised to get more trophies in the future. Smart man, IMO. Double standards suck.
                          I agree. He's put himself in a great position for success.

Comment

Working...
                          X