• Time
  • Show
Clear All

thead wrote: View Post
    I'm cheering for Houston and Boston
    Boston? Boo.

Comment

Spurs --> Rockets --> Cavs

As long as the Warriors lose, I'm happy.

Comment

I am Anti-Cleveland and Anti-Boston. I am also Anti-Warriors unless they meet Cleveland in the finals.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
          Cavs. At least we should be beaten by the best. Cleveland the city will still suck.
          Do not know much about city but agree with your reasoning

Comment

The NBA is so predictable. Warriors vs Cavs finals most likely. What a shocker.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
              Raptors are now eliminated. Cavs and Warriors have already advanced. Wizards and Celtics series is tied 2-2. Rockets/Spurs series is tied 2-2 as well.

Who are you rooting for now?
              I'm rooting for Netflix.

Comment

The Spurs. Not likely to climb the mountain without their starting pg though....but enjoy watching Kawhi operate.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  I'm rooting for Netflix.

Netflix and chill.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    I'm rooting for Netflix.

yeah i'm generally rooting for san antonio or houston but realistically it's gonna be warriors and cleveland and i'm sick of both of them.

been watching more NHL playoffs than NBA for the first time in many years.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
                      yeah i'm generally rooting for san antonio or houston but realistically it's gonna be warriors and cleveland and i'm sick of both of them.

been watching more NHL playoffs than NBA for the first time in many years.
                      Everybody's sick of both them, except the bandwagon fans who don't have a local team.

Every good story eventually needs a feel good underdog. They're both the big bad empire strikes back super villain. It's like Michael Jordan vs Michael Jordan. Spoiler: Michael Jordan wins!

Or maybe I'm wrong and the NBA is more successful than ever because of these never ending grudge matches. I don't like it though.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Everybody's sick of both them, except the bandwagon fans who don't have a local team.

Every good story eventually needs a feel good underdog. They're both the big bad empire strikes back super villain. It's like Michael Jordan vs Michael Jordan. Spoiler: Michael Jordan wins!

Or maybe I'm wrong and the NBA is more successful than ever because of these never ending grudge matches. I don't like it though.
                        I'm guessing it's the latter. At least these are worthy opponents - MJ had the Jazz! (I say as a Jazz fan from that era)

The Finals ratings are going to be through the roof.

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          I'm guessing it's the latter. At least these are worthy opponents - MJ had the Jazz! (I say as a Jazz fan from that era)

The Finals ratings are going to be through the roof.
                          Wish Jordan didn't retire in the early 90's. Would've loved to see them matchup against Olajuwon's Rockets team. The team that won b2b championships.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

It was the jazz but that lasted a couple days... probably the rockets now. I like James harden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If rockets win tonight they win the series. I think they stand a better chance vs GSW cause they can go toe to toe shooting the ball for extended stretches
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

This game is insane.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X