present personal gaurd combos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• present personal gaurd combos

If the team remains intact as it finished what effective gaurd combinations can you envision as delon wright and norm powell plus the d league star fred vanfleet who we have witnessed on the big team.
    Mature and either kyle, cory,demar could be not available due to injury or rest situations.

For example could norm and delon be an effective combo?
    Last edited by rightsideup; Thu May 18, 2017, 11:55 PM.

Way to early to say.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Way to early to say.
      I guess I am saying do you see our younger players like wright and van fleet capable of being in the rotation if injuries or player movement moves them up a notch from where they presently are?

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
        I guess I am saying do you see our younger players like wright and van fleet capable of being in the rotation if injuries or player movement moves them up a notch from where they presently are?
        Well if injuries happen then coach will have no choice but to play Wright or Van Fleet. I don't think they are gonna be great though. Norman Powell is the only prospect currently who looks like he's ready for a big role.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I expect Wright to take over the full time backup PG duties after Joseph is traded to clear salary this summer. Van Vleet sliding into the third PG spot, and getting situational "we need a three" spot minutes. Powell will have loads of playing time, taking most of the SF minutes (with Tucker taking some and spending some time at the 4), unless Bruno really does end up in a useful role this year.

Meanwhile, I expect the guard combinations to follow a similar pattern to what we've seen - one of Lowry or DD at the SG spot at all times, with Wright playing in Joseph's spot in bench units as a facilitator/ball handler.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
            I expect Wright to take over the full time backup PG duties after Joseph is traded to clear salary this summer. Van Vleet sliding into the third PG spot, and getting situational "we need a three" spot minutes. Powell will have loads of playing time, taking most of the SF minutes (with Tucker taking some and spending some time at the 4), unless Bruno really does end up in a useful role this year.

Meanwhile, I expect the guard combinations to follow a similar pattern to what we've seen - one of Lowry or DD at the SG spot at all times, with Wright playing in Joseph's spot in bench units as a facilitator/ball handler.
            I can see a team picking up cory because he is priced very well and played well as starter. Wright in my mind needs to get stronger and improve his shot but I can see that happening. I am not sure if dumping corys salary is enough to sign kyle though. I am also sure Ibaka and tuck are wanted as well. Is there a someone willing to take Carroll and two pat?

Comment

Working...
            X