X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Rumours are suggesting that LeBron may consider moving West after next season. If so, that would make a trip to the finals much more realistic for the Raps, even with this current (flawed) core.
    Guess he thinks the Spurs are the only team with a shot against GSW. Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    I feel Raptors fans (especially on this forum) are too focused on the short game, over the long game. Masai is building a franchise not a team, this is the blueprint going forward and it only takes a couple lucky moves/drafts to hit that next level. Be in the position to be a piece away though.
    Last edited by saints91; Mon Jun 12, 2017, 12:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    Would you rather have a perennial losing team or rebuilding team? How did the last rebuilds go?

I think there's value having a winning team year after year even if they aren't contenders. There are 3 teams who are actual contenders in the near future (GS, Cavs, & Spurs), it's not a bad thing to be on the fray of being a contender.

This franchise was viewed as a weak joke of a team for years. Create an identity and culture of winning, free agents and championships will come. If you want to be the closer to the clippers old franchise model more than the Spurs then break up this team.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Rumours are suggesting that LeBron may consider moving West after next season. If so, that would make a trip to the finals much more realistic for the Raps, even with this current (flawed) core.

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    distorsun wrote: View Post
    ''I want to hear ppl opinions stay the course or break it?''

It will be broken or reset eventually, just not THIS year.
    Probably the year after.
    Why wait another year the horse is ded and we still keep trying to kick it. Let's get 2 more 50 season wins lol it's like u know u going to break up with the girl but u have to live with her for another year.

Leave a comment:

• distorsun
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    LOL yea this was bad
    ''I want to hear ppl opinions stay the course or break it?''

It will be broken or reset eventually, just not THIS year.
    Probably the year after.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Ball wrote: View Post
    This is even more pessimistic than GLF's posts, and those are already pretty damn pessimistic.
    LOL yea this was bad

Leave a comment:

• Ball
    replied
    This is even more pessimistic than GLF's posts, and those are already pretty damn pessimistic.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    This thread is even worse than the #FireCasey thread.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    I now pronounce you Dwane and Christian

You may kiss the coach

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    This thread is even worse than the #FireCasey thread.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• davywilly
    replied
    So you think Masai is more interested in building a platform for Africa than being a successful GM. Out of the fullness of the heart the mouth speaks, why don't you start wearing your clan uniform in public so we cam recognize you for the racist you are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• special1
    replied
    grindhouse wrote: View Post
    I been, like many of you fans arm chair GMing for years lol. I am going to be honest after watching this season everything in my being, down to my very core says break this team. Well not the whole team just the core.

I want to hear ppl opinions stay the course or break it? (Someone help me put a poll up)

Here is what I think...

CASEY
    There are 2 things that I seen that every great coach has
    1. Have a completely different sets in the playoffs than in the reg season which makes it unpredictable to defend
    2. Or sets that are run to perfection no matter who is on the court

Casey came to the raptors saying he does not run sets. Since he has been here he hasn't run sets. So despite what MU thinks Casey will not be able to change the style of play and still be as successful. I bet money on it!

MU
    Pride is going to be the downfall of this team. No one rips him for Bruno 10 years later lol. Toronto media is far too soft. Our team is the next Atlanta hawks good but could never get there cause they don't know when to fin let go.
    i think personal that he is more worried about building a plate form for Africa then GMing cause he would realize that this team has hit it peak.

DEROZAN
    Has been here thru coach after coach and he still hasn't risen his game to compete for a championship. He is always one step behind. He gets shut down too easy. He is in all honestly not smart enough to run anything but a ISO offense.

In my opinion black black days are a head of us
    I don't trust your instincts at all.

Give us a few examples of when you were ever right about anything with regards to this team.

Did you predict any of our successes or just our failures? Did you predict that the team would soar after trading Bargnani and Rudy Gay? Did you predict that we'd be in the East Finals in 2016? Did you predict Demar would be an All-NBA player this season.

In contrast, I see some really good days ahead.

We have a 50+ win team that can find ways to improve......they are committed to improving their 3 pt shooting from top to bottom and also talk about improving their style of play (less ISO).

You know it's ok to be positive sometimes....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    started a topic Trust your instincts

Trust your instincts

I been, like many of you fans arm chair GMing for years lol. I am going to be honest after watching this season everything in my being, down to my very core says break this team. Well not the whole team just the core.

I want to hear ppl opinions stay the course or break it? (Someone help me put a poll up)

Here is what I think...

CASEY
    There are 2 things that I seen that every great coach has
    1. Have a completely different sets in the playoffs than in the reg season which makes it unpredictable to defend
    2. Or sets that are run to perfection no matter who is on the court

Casey came to the raptors saying he does not run sets. Since he has been here he hasn't run sets. So despite what MU thinks Casey will not be able to change the style of play and still be as successful. I bet money on it!

MU
    Pride is going to be the downfall of this team. No one rips him for Bruno 10 years later lol. Toronto media is far too soft. Our team is the next Atlanta hawks good but could never get there cause they don't know when to fin let go.
    i think personal that he is more worried about building a plate form for Africa then GMing cause he would realize that this team has hit it peak.

DEROZAN
    Has been here thru coach after coach and he still hasn't risen his game to compete for a championship. He is always one step behind. He gets shut down too easy. He is in all honestly not smart enough to run anything but a ISO offense.

In my opinion black black days are a head of us
Working...
X