No announcement yet.

Reset culture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, trade 50 win teams for someone worse than Norm, and an old, Center who plays an antiquated style?

Then try to get an all-star to come to the team you just stripped bare?

No thanks.

I'll take one or two more 50 win seasons, games in the playoffs, the possibility to win a few more playoff series, and a watchable team instead.

Comment

Lopez + Lavert = Championship Time!

Comment

I really think by culture reset Masai means fine tuning to truly be contenders. I particularly like his short comment on the medical staff, It's just as important to be healthy and peaking at playoff time. Every on in the organization needs to pick it up. We have some fairly good small forwards suffer through chronic injuries such as Carrol and fields. I think the team needs a physical edge to it. The point guard position will be very interesting for me. What will happen? As inconsistent as Cory was he had some great games as a starter and coach kyle seemed to have his ear during his rest periods. Delon is long and talented but need to improve his shooting. Van Fleet does not look out of place and plays with grit. I just find it not reasonable with our salary that all four will be around next year. What do you think?

Comment

No one is seeing klay in there lol

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
            No one is seeing klay in there lol
            You mean the Klay you want to sign, that can't be signed, because as Fully explained. he's not a FA for 2 more years.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
              You mean the Klay you want to sign, that can't be signed, because as Fully explained. he's not a FA for 2 more years.
              Lol minor details package a 3 way send brook to gsw along with a first rounder

Comment

Lol, this proposal is getting worse by the post.

Comment

LOL. Yeah, GSW will be all over that.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Lol, this proposal is getting worse by the post.

Lmao have fun with it, u guys are cap guys. Bottom line I have not heard anyone debunk my derozan scouting report so u guys all know in your heart of hearts what the deal is. I have friends who no matter what can't say a bad word about the raps. I listen to way to much eagles sports talk, u get props when u earn props and so far this team, this coach, especially derozan have not earned any when it comes to the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                    X