X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grindhouse
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Lol, this proposal is getting worse by the post.

Lmao have fun with it, u guys are cap guys. Bottom line I have not heard anyone debunk my derozan scouting report so u guys all know in your heart of hearts what the deal is. I have friends who no matter what can't say a bad word about the raps. I listen to way to much eagles sports talk, u get props when u earn props and so far this team, this coach, especially derozan have not earned any when it comes to the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    grindhouse wrote: View Post
    Lol minor details package a 3 way send brook to gsw along with a first rounder
    LOL. Yeah, GSW will be all over that.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Lol, this proposal is getting worse by the post.

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    You mean the Klay you want to sign, that can't be signed, because as Fully explained. he's not a FA for 2 more years.

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    No one is seeing klay in there lol
    You mean the Klay you want to sign, that can't be signed, because as Fully explained. he's not a FA for 2 more years.

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    No one is seeing klay in there lol

Leave a comment:

• rightsideup
    replied
    I really think by culture reset Masai means fine tuning to truly be contenders. I particularly like his short comment on the medical staff, It's just as important to be healthy and peaking at playoff time. Every on in the organization needs to pick it up. We have some fairly good small forwards suffer through chronic injuries such as Carrol and fields. I think the team needs a physical edge to it. The point guard position will be very interesting for me. What will happen? As inconsistent as Cory was he had some great games as a starter and coach kyle seemed to have his ear during his rest periods. Delon is long and talented but need to improve his shooting. Van Fleet does not look out of place and plays with grit. I just find it not reasonable with our salary that all four will be around next year. What do you think?

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Lopez + Lavert = Championship Time!

Leave a comment:

• blackjitsu
    replied
    So, trade 50 win teams for someone worse than Norm, and an old, Center who plays an antiquated style?

Then try to get an all-star to come to the team you just stripped bare?

No thanks.

I'll take one or two more 50 win seasons, games in the playoffs, the possibility to win a few more playoff series, and a watchable team instead.

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    What I see is before Casey we ran sets he wasn't very good. Atl, nets, Ind, cavs we are basically waiting for other teams to have horrible years. Joe Johnson, Paul George , lebron James all eat his food. He gets shut down too easy. His lack of deep threat eliminates inside game for other players, he is too ball dominate. We are going back to running plays, have u ever seen demar play off the ball? His BB IQ sucks seriously it's very bad. Every single team to win a championship moves the rock not just pass the ball for the sake of passing the ball but moving with purpose. U can't win with him
    Except we have won, including 50 games multiple times, with DD.

Leave a comment:

• JamesNaismith
    replied
    DeRozan and Poeltl for Caris freakin' LeVert and Brook Lopez?!

GTFO with this garbage trade/thread....if you want to propose a big change, at least make it appealing.

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    I am psychic lol
    Then why didn't you answer the question BEFORE it was asked?

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Culture reset cannot be changed with the same coach imo.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Fully wrote: View Post
    This is a shining example of a false dichotomy. Just because it's tough to see a DeRozan led team knocking off the Cavs or Warriors in the next few seasons doesn't mean that you go out and move off him the first chance you get.

It's tough to see any team knocking off those two teams in their respective conferences after watching these playoffs, so where do we draw the line with the "You can't win with this guy!" narrative. Should Rockets accept that they can't win with Harden? The Pacers with Paul George? The Wizards with John Wall? The Jazz with Hayward? The Spurs with Kawhi? The Thunder lost in the first round with Westbrook this season - time to move on? The Pelicans have made the playoff one time since they got Anthony Davis (and got swept in the first round when they did) - so I'm sure you're advocating that they trade him this summer, right?

And that's to say nothing about how insane the thought process is behind your notion that the Raptors cannot possibly win with DeRozan....

.... so let's trade for him Caris Levert.
    That was a false dichotomy, but this is a false equivalency.

DeMar is not in the same conversation as Harden, Kawhi, or Westbrook. Those guys are MVP candidates. He's also not as good as Paul George or Anthony Davis.

These are all foundational franchise players. DeMar is very, very good, but he's simply not that guy.

Not to mention that very few of those teams are going to be in the kind of salary cap hell we're likely to face following this summer.

That all said, OP's plan is flawed for all the other reasons you pointed out in your other post.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Ugh please no.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X