Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Challenge. Can you name all of the Raptors first-round selections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonus Jonas
    replied
    19/23

Leave a comment:

• ebrian
    replied
    I finished with 1:21 to go. I spent a solid 3 minutes on Aleksandar Radojevic tho. Damn the spelling..!

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    I got 18 out of 23, Couldn't remember Kareem Rush, Jonathan Bender, Radojevic. And two really bad brain farts on Mo Pete and Ross...

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    (Guess it's cheating if you read this thread before you take the quiz)

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    I got 18/23, though I inadvertently missed Joey Graham and Jonathan Bender due to spelling errors.

I completely forgot Rush, Bradley and Radojevic.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post
    I missed Radojevic (had no idea on that one) and Kareem Rush (I completely forgot he was ever a Raptor). 21/23. The schools helped. I never would have been able to do it free hand with no years, etc.

Man they've had some crappy draft picks.
    Ya, Rush was a tough one. He wasn't really on the Raps. We flipped him on Draft Night for Chris Jeffries and Lindsey Hunter I'm pretty sure.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    I missed Radojevic (had no idea on that one) and Kareem Rush (I completely forgot he was ever a Raptor). 21/23. The schools helped. I never would have been able to do it free hand with no years, etc.

Man they've had some crappy draft picks.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    But you got Antawn Jamison right, didn't you? lol
    Oo touché. Haha

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Ya I was very much convinced we had never drafted anyone from North Carolina ... Lol

And only way I remembered about Hibbert was seeing Georgetown, and besides him I couldn't even think of anyone that went to Georgetown besides AI and Ewing. Lol
    But you got Antawn Jamison right, didn't you? lol

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    I spelled it AleksandEr... fml i got 20-23, if i include Alek i got 21.

I couldn't for the life of me think of Ed Davis(so unmemorable) and Hibbert threw me off(i said Michael Sweetney lol)
    Ya I was very much convinced we had never drafted anyone from North Carolina ... Lol

And only way I remembered about Hibbert was seeing Georgetown, and besides him I couldn't even think of anyone that went to Georgetown besides AI and Ewing. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Ya, I still don't understand how there's an "R" sound in his pronunciation... I think he's just messing with us. Lol

But it's Aleksandar Radojevic that always gets me. Can never spell his name right. Lol
    I spelled it AleksandEr... fml i got 20-23, if i include Alek i got 21.

I couldn't for the life of me think of Ed Davis(so unmemorable) and Hibbert threw me off(i said Michael Sweetney lol)

Leave a comment:

• Other Scott
    replied
    Well, if the arena announcer pronounces it right, then it's not really an "r" sound as much as it's how people who can't say r's properly (or people from Boston) pronounce their r's. To me that makes a teensy bit more sense given the spelling.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post
    Ha yeah, Poeltl really got me with that! 2 L's?! Weird Austrian spellings...
    Ya, I still don't understand how there's an "R" sound in his pronunciation... I think he's just messing with us. Lol

But it's Aleksandar Radojevic that always gets me. Can never spell his name right. Lol

Leave a comment:

• NeedTristanThompson
    replied
    I'll admit though, I had to look up spelling on some. Haha
    Ha yeah, Poeltl really got me with that! 2 L's?! Weird Austrian spellings...

Leave a comment:

• Ball
    replied
    psrs1 wrote: View Post
    Thanks for reminding me re former first overall selection Andrea Bargnani..ugh. Imagine if we had Lamarcus Aldridge as our starting PF .
    Imagine a front court of Bosh and Aldridge. It'd be way ahead of its time and who knows, maybe we beat the Nets that year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X